PADI Scuba Diving Training

All AD4x4 Official items and other AD discounts, offers from partners and so on.
humaid_uae
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: PADI Scuba Diving Training

Post by humaid_uae »

Dear Mac,
For the first 5 dive it is possible to do it in the pool ! anyway when you go there please check about the prices and let me know ! I will see if I can do it there !

DiVeR wrote:
humaid_uae wrote:with regards to the location the question has been already answered :)
with regards to the date once I got enough students then we can all agree on a date. Iam flexible on that point :)
Mac wrote:I am very interested in the open water course. ( Total beginner..Newbie again) Location would be useful and possible dates.

Mac. 050 4729856
Dear Humaid,

I see people taking diving courses in Gezira Club in Abu Dhabi, they use the Olympic pool. If you want i can check it for you as i go to the club 3 times a week 8)

humaid_uae
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: PADI Scuba Diving Training

Post by humaid_uae »

Dear Jo,
Thanks allot for mentioning these dive location, however these locations are not suitable for training propose as for the first 5 dives has to be in a confined water. and in addition to that I don't want corals or any object in the bottom as the divers are not yet certified !

Regards
Humaid
Jo wrote:... I know two spots in Abu Dhabi (actually three, but I remember only two locations).

The first one is a sunk cement barch close after Lulu Island at the Port entrance. Lots of nudibranchs and bat-fish (10-15m)
Number two is less spectacular, outer part of breakwater. Diving along the mole (5-10m, depends on tide).
The third one is 20min boating from breakwater through the channels. It is a kind of "corall garden" in miniature (5m)

In any case, all these are very much depending on the season. Not really a dive for summer (low visibility).

:hat: