strange problems

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

Mpenzi wrote:
Bulldozer wrote:There is some thing common Both Marshal R New & they drive this type of cars which called L r and Fj c i thought after promoted they will buy A Jeep :peak: I was wrong tututtuutututtu
Mine is always been a jeep, Fake jeep ........Get it FJ hehehehehe
I know i should not say that. :oops: :oops: :oops:
hahahahaha good one man , yah toyota kept trying and at the end they just had to fake the jeep 8)

GentleMan
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by GentleMan »

FearUAE :nono:
jeep, Bulldozer :suicide:

We understand the jeep thing... that's why WE drive NISSAN, FJC, Landrover etc...etc.. etc...Image

Mpenzi :angry:, please Keep the Loyalty of your non jeep things, sorry but I have to report you to Jo. :argue:

--------------
fearuae
:marhaba:, how is your car?
Previous Nickname:[TheWhiteWolf]<br>"Ain't no easy horses, but you gotta learn to ride!" <br>Taleb.

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

Don't start the Nissan Jeep again , I have both and to be frank, each has its points of strength and weekness.
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

adiga
Deputy Chairman & Co founder
Deputy Chairman & Co founder

Post by adiga »

khaiwi wrote:Don't start the Nissan Jeep again , I have both and to be frank, each has its points of strength and weekness.
:iagree:
“Do for this life as if you live forever,
do for the afterlife as if you die tomorrow”

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

:badidea: That Plastic Toy which after some time start :makingfun: Falling apart

(1/2 price)H2 = 3 LRs free give away Capsula I think thats afair price :newlol:
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

yah nissan patrol was the first car i had i only used it for one year , it was fine but fine is not enough , its just a normal car , therefore i bought a wrangler.

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

jeep wrote:yah nissan patrol was the first car i had i only used it for one year , it was fine but fine is not enough , its just a normal car , therefore i bought a wrangler.
VERY WISE, U R Z MAN
http://www.badcpu.com/logo/@-Evil%20smiley11.jpg
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

Guys, it seems that you are all becoming pirates, hijacking the threads, this was about my car and the problem i had :x

the club has to be renamed to www.ad4x4pirates.com
The jeeper is back.

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Hmmmmm......!

Post by FearUAE »

TheWhiteWolf wrote:FearUAE :nono:
jeep, Bulldozer :suicide:

We understand the jeep thing... that's why WE drive NISSAN, FJC, Landrover etc...etc.. etc...Image

Mpenzi :angry:, please Keep the Loyalty of your non jeep things, sorry but I have to report you to Jo. :argue:

--------------
fearuae
:marhaba:, how is your car?
Thanks for asking my friend "The WhiteWolf" About my jeep, i believe it is still running, not like the Surfer one which is telling him pleeeeaaassse give me away to FearUAE so he can respect me at least. . . . . . . . ! :lol:

Mr. Surfer: no hard feeling but i can take yours for 15,347 Dirhams, what do you say, do we have a deal here .... remember: it is still doing that STRANGE THING you started sometime ago in History. :roll:

My Friend Mr. Jeep: How Are You !!!!

Tarkers

Post by Tarkers »

I think I know the problem...............

you have the wrong sort of doors on man! Take your full doors off and swap for my half doors and bingo, no more problem! honest!

Will even throw in the GF that talks so much that you won't even notice that the speedo isn't working and with out the doors, no way you go fast enough to speed so no problems there at all. Failing that, have you tried a garage with a diagnostic computer? Everything is electronic in the instrument panel so likely some sort of software glitch....

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

Tarkers wrote:I think I know the problem...............

you have the wrong sort of doors on man! Take your full doors off and swap for my half doors and bingo, no more problem! honest!

Will even throw in the GF that talks so much that you won't even notice that the speedo isn't working and with out the doors, no way you go fast enough to speed so no problems there at all. Failing that, have you tried a garage with a diagnostic computer? Everything is electronic in the instrument panel so likely some sort of software glitch....

hmmmmm man i think we should find you some doors very soon , cause i'm really worried now specially that you know where i park my car :?
:D

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Heey Guys : Jeep & Tarkers !

Post by FearUAE »

jeep wrote:
Tarkers wrote:I think I know the problem...............

hmmmmm man i think we should find you some doors very soon , cause i'm really worried now specially that you know where i park my car :?
:D
Please guys stick to the subject :roll: . this one was all about POOR SURFER with his crazy speedometer (with Ginny) . Let us help him here 8O instead of getting out of the issue.
Surfer: bring the car to my house & take mine :twisted: this what friends for till i find a sollution to your problem :idea: . Or let say OK OK OK my JEEP is yours khalaas . . . . . . ! Just tell me when you are coming :lol:

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

ok khalas me stick to the subject , surfer man just send the car to doc and he will fix it up for you.
if u can't send it to abu dhabi then just ake it to their work shop in dubai.

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

By The Book. . . . . !

Post by FearUAE »

jeep wrote:ok khalas me stick to the subject , surfer man just send the car to doc and he will fix it up for you.
if u can't send it to abu dhabi then just ake it to their work shop in dubai.
Jeep: it doesent sound good this way, does it ? No Fun At All...............lets do it in another way.
Surfer: if your car still malfunctioning : burn it out. . . . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

Thanks fearuae and buldozer for your usuall and expected support :newidea: , i managed to know what was the problem, it seems that the handbrake is the cause, i will have it looked at.
The jeeper is back.