2008 Pathfinder

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
Lionbar

2008 Pathfinder

Post by Lionbar »

It's official, the '08 Pathfinder will come with an optional V8 taken from the Armada, developing 300BHP. Sounds like a monster. :evil:
See the link below.

http://www.autosite.com/content/researc ... Pathfinder

abdalla
Explorer
Explorer

Post by abdalla »

Thanks 4 the post Lee

the current 4.0 develops 250HP which in my opinon is enough to take the pathfinder almost anywhere... however a V8 and more power is always nice but if the car is already capable plus its a famliy car then i see no point for a gas guzzling V8 with a little bit more power.

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

Lee I think with the V8 Monster u will DIG more & more & more which gonna make it be very hard to pull out of it, my advise to stick to your V6 which gonna make it easier tto pull u out of the stucks :mesorry: (just kidden) :okfriend: , It nice one In fact like big engines
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

Lionbar

Post by Lionbar »

Yeah it's not 4 me, i know. I hope that they put on a bigger tank too, the one I have is 80 litres and that makes me visit the local ADNOC station too frequently as it is. When I first got it though 6mths ago it was giving me approx 350km/tank its now at 25,000km and giving me about 380.
It's nice to have a V8, but as was said, the power /weight ratio is good enough in a V6, why pay more to get stuck more frequently :lol: :lol:

desertfalc0n
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by desertfalc0n »

Abdalla,

The Pathfinder delivers 291BHP, with the current V6 engine they have, and u are right it surely goes anywheree..

abdalla
Explorer
Explorer

Post by abdalla »

desertfalcon, thanks man :)

Bulldozer yesterday also told me the same thing, i guess i confused it with the Prado's 4.0 ...

Thanks again man

AAA
Advanced
Advanced

Post by AAA »

Yes thats true info. The 2008 Pathfinder will come in a limited edition with a v8 5.6L engine the same one used for the armada!..