New AD4x4 Committee

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
AD4x4
Marshal
Marshal

New AD4x4 Committee

Post by AD4x4 »

Dear all,

On behalf of Ad4x4 we would like to thank you all for the efforts that you have done to help us in reaching this stage and we promise you that you will see lots of surprises during the coming season.

We are also pleased to announce the new club committee which has been appointed today along with the new management changes. The new club committee was picked up by the management based on their dedication to the club .. Their efforts to make this club more successful and their willingleness to help the club more and more ... The new committee members of AD4x4 are:

- Iguana - Founder - Chairman
- Megamoe - Founder - Director
- Khaiwi - Chief Marshal
- Adiga - Marshal - Safety Officer
- Doc. - Marshal - Technical Officer
- Batal - Marshal
- Tamer - Marshal
- Jo - Marshal
- Mpenzi - Marshal
- Mansour - Marshal
- Mr. Wrangler - VIP
- Antrax - Marketing & Events Coordinator
- 4x4er - Public Relation
- Bulldozer - Recovery Officer
- Diver - Camping Supervisor
- XJ - Administration officer

A Supreme club committee has been formed. Members of this committee are the 2 founders:
- Iguana
- Megamoe
The supreme committee will talk to the club under the name of AD4x4

2 club photographers has been appointed to be responsible for taking nice pictures of all our events and events:
- Cybershot
- Blackchallenge

Our grading system will remain the same in terms of min. number of trips. However, it has been decided that any upgrade after completion of the min number of trips requirements should be approved by 2 Marshals.

As you are already aware, we need to fund the club financially, we still love to remain a free club. Therefore, we decided to establish a club fund where all the members can contribute in this fund to cover our administration and advertisement cost. The min contribution should be AED 100/- and ofcourse with no max.

The contributor will have a special sign beside his name to show our appreciation to his contribution and will have special facilities which we are working on at the moment and will be announced at the beginning of next season.

Hope that we will be able to maintain our success and remain the most active club in the UAE and the best offroad club in the region.

Regards,
AD4x4 Supreme Committee

Mac
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Mac »

Well Done all, onwards & upwards :Trophyad4x4:
mac@ad4x4.com
Member #63
Overseas Marshal
Tynemouth.
UK.
+447875947350

Lionbar

Post by Lionbar »

Excellent news, where can I pay my 100dhs (or more)?????
Iguana, pm u'r swiss bank account number :D

Excellent work, its really a bargain. :thankyou:

vikid
Intermediate
Intermediate

great stuff!!

Post by vikid »

Hey! I will be glad to contribute :D

I am Megamoe's passenger today so would like to do this today.
Member #210 twoseaterwoopseater

"Take Part in Life"

ppnath
Advanced
Advanced

Post by ppnath »

Welcom the Club committee announcement and new finacial announcement through the contribution for the administration and all other activities of the club. Actually I was surprised when I joined this club, it was absolutly free membership, without any contribution nunning this club very effectively.

I believed earlier to inform club, why can't to force membership fee at least Dhs 100 for a Car. It would be usfule for the daily activities of the club specially for the official event. Now its happen through the contribution. Good conclusion.

Wishing you all success in future. Long live AD4x4.

abdalla
Explorer
Explorer

Post by abdalla »

Wish the Club all the best .. and keep it up :wink:

Mpenzi

Grat NEWS

Post by Mpenzi »

Thanks guys and I will contribute not onl fiancial also to the comettee and i think we wont let you down.

The news come on the right time as i will be finishing and handing over the project to end users and will be moving to town soon.

GREAT
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

ppnath
Advanced
Advanced

Club fund contribution and Subscription

Post by ppnath »

On behalf of the members if you are all kindly allow me ,,,

As you all are aware of this fund contribution of our AD4x4 club for the smooth running and more surprise events in this coming season, why can't we plan a monthly contribution amount (it can be fixed or desired amount) other than initial contribution of the club.

I hope our Chief Marshal, Marshals, and all other office bearers had better consider this suggestion to be effectively for the long future success of our AD4x4 Club.

* Please note that....
This is only my suggestion come up from my mind (within my experiance) and don't take seriously any members, if you have any option or opinion.

Apologize if I am wrong...

ppnath

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Thank you very much ppnath for the feeling and the idea. However, we don't want to force members to pay .. There was a suggestion earlier to even have a club annual fee like what most of the clubs are making .. However, the idea was not approved by most of the committee members ... Thats why we came up with the fund contribution ... People are free to contribute as many times as they want ..

You know that the summer started and the offroad season is almost finished, we will still be making our weekly trips as usual .. However, no events will take place till the weather gets better again ... We should utilize the summer time for preparation of the next season with new events, new ideas and of course financially ...

Once again thank you for the support and keep on throwing ideas .. all the members should do this because this is our club and as Miro is always saying ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Desert Ghost
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Desert Ghost »

This is good news Iguana.

We really do need ad4x4 to be one of the best clubs in the UAE by preforming such cool ideas.

I agree on the money contribution and i think it should be this way 8)

Blackchallenge
Advanced
Advanced

Opinion

Post by Blackchallenge »

I think annual subscription is the best way
Only Jeep Can Do It

ppnath
Advanced
Advanced

Post by ppnath »

Monthly subcription can be converted to an annual contribution for the easy collection from the members.

If all agree to this option, we can start from this month (stepping up to the 2 year of the AD4x4 Club)

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

We do not want to go and die like other clubs in the region. Once you establish any fees, people will run away.

We are not money mongers and initia idea of contribution is most welcommed.

We can call it annual contributions and left to club members to contribute to the club. Donations will also be welcomed and we may need major sponsors and i think this is on the agenda already.(I Guess)

tHE mOTO ''' jOIN AND HAVE FUN'' :nono: to annual fees that will be the begining of an end for the club.
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

I agree with MPENZI. It's OK to have an annual contribution for AED 100 or more based on the members' ability. That's it. Becasue money is not the objective here. This is to avoid any misunderstanding 8)

:dive:
diver@ad4x4.com (Member #70)

Two amazing places: Underwater & Offroad

Karim
:geek:

Lionbar

Post by Lionbar »

Now that we have 2 official photographers, does this mean that individuals can no longer post their shots on the gallery? :(