The Best Ever Offroad Vehicle made by GM.

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
konradh

The Best Ever Offroad Vehicle made by GM.

Post by konradh »

:roll:

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

Does come with amo. :?: :?:
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

konradh

Post by konradh »

Mpenzi wrote:Does come with amo. :?: :?:
Man forget the ammo. I would love to rent this thing for just 1 day and go play around with Iguana in the desert -- he can hold tail!

defender
Advanced
Advanced

Post by defender »

ok i think it is a great deal if they rent it to in the summer during day time and temp is around 50'c mmmmmmmm it is really fun .yeh by they there is no AC in, we will enjoy the souna

defender
Advanced
Advanced

Post by defender »

ok i think it is a great deal if they rent it to in the summer during day time and temp is around 50'c mmmmmmmm it is really fun .yeh by they there is no AC in, we will enjoy the souna

konradh

Re: ,,

Post by konradh »

defender wrote:ok i think it is a great deal if they rent it to in the summer during day time and temp is around 50'c mmmmmmmm it is really fun .yeh by they there is no AC in, we will enjoy the souna
Defender -- no worries even though its a sauna, seeing Iguana's face when I go over any obstacle will still make the "sauna" feel like a very wery very happy winter.

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

I saw once this police chase videos where this guy stole one of those .....man the guy was just crushing the parked vehicle left and right and police were helpless to stop the guy, Untill the forced him to a mistake and wedge the tank on the road. GOT you B@@@@@@rtd. they shout
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com