Camping sesion Calender

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
Mpenzi

Camping sesion Calender

Post by Mpenzi »

Guys and Gals, Please find herewith a Camping schedule for you to plan your camping dates.

The plan is now up to Decs 07 but After that there will be another schedule

http://www.ad4x4.com/gallery2/d/39371-1 ... 1__001.htm
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

wow mpenzi, man i am gonna be with u in most of the trips as i have a car that i can telorate in long distances 8)
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

megamoe wrote:wow mpenzi, man i am gonna be with u in most of the trips as i have a car that i can telorate in long distances 8)
It will be our pleasure to have your company and Outmost welcommed.

FreeSpirit
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by FreeSpirit »

Man this looks good. You will be tired of me by the end of the season because I will go on EVERY trip :wink: :wink:

Mpenzi you must add the driving/flying trip I have been trying to organise. I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN. It was just a bit hot up to now. But from end of October it will be great. And my aeroplane is now 100%. I still think we can drive up to RAK offroad - on the Friday, fly in the afternoon and the next morning and then drive back???
NO LIMITS

adiga
Deputy Chairman & Co founder
Deputy Chairman & Co founder

Me too..

Post by adiga »

You know guys, As a Safety Officer :wink: I've to join you sometimes to do some AUDITS on these trips.

I'll add my name sometimes :oops:
“Do for this life as if you live forever,
do for the afterlife as if you die tomorrow”

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Re: Me too..

Post by iguana »

Mpenzi,

You booked all Nov. & Dec. .. Man, we should make one week offroading and one week mountains, this is not fair
adiga wrote:You know guys, As a Safety Officer :wink: I've to join you sometimes to do some AUDITS on these trips. :
:suicide:
Guys & Girls, make sure that you have all your safety equipments .. Mr. Adiga is after us :hithit:
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

FreeSpirit wrote:Man this looks good. You will be tired of me by the end of the season because I will go on EVERY trip :wink: :wink:

Mpenzi you must add the driving/flying trip I have been trying to organise. I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN. It was just a bit hot up to now. But from end of October it will be great. And my aeroplane is now 100%. I still think we can drive up to RAK offroad - on the Friday, fly in the afternoon and the next morning and then drive back???
Yeah, That would be great.
We can include that on Wadi Bih trip on Dec 21 & 22.

Planning to announce these trips one week before that. So confirm me the dates and it will be announce accodingly.

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

Guys and Cals
I have people telling me that they can not do trips evry week end as planned and some wants some week slots to plan for their trips
So here is it.
(1) These Trips are tentative and subject to change / numbers of interested participants
(2) The plan is to help you to plan for your week end trips
(3) The Khasab and dolphin trip is requires booking for the Dhow and it on schedule.
(4) The wahiba Sand trip in Oman is on schedule and wont be changed
(4) Other with camping trips are welcome to add their trips on the callender

Guys and Gals I welcome your concern and Please do not hesitate to raise them. :behold:

FreeSpirit
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by FreeSpirit »

Mpenzi wrote:
FreeSpirit wrote:Man this looks good. You will be tired of me by the end of the season because I will go on EVERY trip :wink: :wink:

Yeah, That would be great.
We can include that on Wadi Bih trip on Dec 21 & 22.

Planning to announce these trips one week before that. So confirm me the dates and it will be announce accodingly.
That sounds good. Whenever it suits you. Then we can drive to Wadi Bih and fly over it!! :lol:
NO LIMITS

Hiso
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Hiso »

Mpenzi wrote: some wants some week slots to plan for their trips, I welcome your concern and Please do not hesitate to raise them. :behold:
With our considerable number of active members, I’m expecting that we will be having more than one trip announced at the same time depending on the type (mountains/ sands) and taking into account various levels of driving skills (Newbie, Intermediate or Advanced). Accordingly, members will be enjoying the privilege of selecting their trips based on their interest, driving skills and own schedule. So I don’t see the contradiction between your schedule and other trips. :idea: :idea:
Grand Cherokee 96 with no modification .............. yet :twisted: :twisted:
HAISSAM 050- 611 4 223

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Hiso, the problem is that we have dedicated camping team who loves to attend all the camping trips ... But when camping trips are weekly, people will get tired .. I am not saying it will contradict with the other schedule, my concern is just to give people some rest
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Hiso
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Hiso »

iguana wrote: my concern is just to give people some rest
Point taken Boss; but no rest in AD4x4 club once the season start heheheh :twisted: :twisted:
Grand Cherokee 96 with no modification .............. yet :twisted: :twisted:
HAISSAM 050- 611 4 223