Group Order (3) - Quadratec

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

cool_ati2ud wrote:i would like to thank megamoe and iguana for helping me doing my list from quadratec, my car will be off offroad until im done from modifying my car :evil: . i was wondering , when you guys will open quadratec order 4 ???
You are most welcome dear,

Quadratec order 4 can be opened rightaway since order 3 is in the final stages.

I will make a seperate thread for order 4 this evening, just prepare your list and post it on that thread.

Enjoy

PHANTOM
Advanced
Advanced

Post by PHANTOM »

thanx khaiwi

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

jeep wrote:for me i'm good , lets start the quadratec order 4 :D

khaiwi , i'll be in abu dhabi today or tomorrow , so i'll pay u cash , or i'll just do it like last time.

by the way khaiwi what is that wrap that u ordered ??? (K&N Filter Sock/Wrap for 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ with K&N FIPK)
Man you make me wonder, you are the first to pay, you place the biggest order among us and you are ready for another order though you have not received the first order yet....... Loooooooool hehehehehehehe

4x4er
Advanced
Advanced

Post by 4x4er »

Thanks a million, Khaiwi, great discounts! With shipping and taxes, its still cheaper than the stealership!!

Must get back on the site and start compiling next order.. Maybe a nice Jeep branded tent as my better half will soon throw me out of the house.. :D

Will see you soon, Khaiwi..

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

4x4er wrote:. Maybe a nice Jeep branded tent as my better half will soon throw me out of the house.. :D
Well, mak it 2 of those for the same reason over here :lol: :lol:

Khaiwi, you started the bug in this club. :P
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

iguana wrote:
4x4er wrote:. Maybe a nice Jeep branded tent as my better half will soon throw me out of the house.. :D
Well, mak it 2 of those for the same reason over here :lol: :lol:

Khaiwi, you started the bug in this club. :P
well I started the bug for a reason, I wanted to show my other half that what I did to my jeep is what every jeepr does and wanted to justify the amount I spent by showing her some numbers .....

I have a feeling that Jeep tent is a project for all of us hehehehehehehehe, one day we will be thrown out to sleep in our jeeps, they r already jealous from them hehehehehehehe

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

I am waiting for that day Khaiwi, at least I will have an execuse to sleep in my Wrangler

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

khaiwi wrote:
jeep wrote:for me i'm good , lets start the quadratec order 4 :D

khaiwi , i'll be in abu dhabi today or tomorrow , so i'll pay u cash , or i'll just do it like last time.

by the way khaiwi what is that wrap that u ordered ??? (K&N Filter Sock/Wrap for 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ with K&N FIPK)
Man you make me wonder, you are the first to pay, you place the biggest order among us and you are ready for another order though you have not received the first order yet....... Loooooooool hehehehehehehe

its all because of Mr. Iguana and Mr. Megamoe , i was happy with my jeep but i met them and now i can't stop :D

its costing me till now almost 50,000 dhs :evil:

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

Welcome to the club.......Its a Jeep thing that we do understand.....

:jeeping:

:together:

bubba
Advanced
Advanced

Post by bubba »

Hey Khaiwi, my order looks good. Please call so I can pay you.

thanks for doing this and working out the disocunts.

bubba

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

bubba wrote:Hey Khaiwi, my order looks good. Please call so I can pay you.

thanks for doing this and working out the disocunts.

bubba
Will call tomorrow....

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

khaiwi wrote:Welcome to the club.......Its a Jeep thing that we do understand.....

It really hurts when you think of how much it costed us to reach this stage, so please don't talk about cost over here. But you feel really happy when you find that you car have the power and ability to reach anywhere and have the look that impress any one who see it.

The problem with modification is that we are never satisfied. Everyday we want to increase the power to reach higher dunes. and when you reach there you say .... NO NO, I want a higher one. When you get stuck once, you find out why and then ran to the internet to upgrade your car again in order to avoid this situation next time.

Now I want to slove the space issue in my Wrangler. I want to keep the back seat as I take my family in camping trips. But with this, I don't have space to carry my camping gear. Can any one advice me what to do.

And Oligo, Don't tell me go and buy a Patrol. I will never replace my Wrangler. I love it :heart:

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

iguana wrote:
khaiwi wrote:Welcome to the club.......Its a Jeep thing that we do understand.....

It really hurts when you think of how much it costed us to reach this stage, so please don't talk about cost over here. But you feel really happy when you find that you car have the power and ability to reach anywhere and have the look that impress any one who see it.

The problem with modification is that we are never satisfied. Everyday we want to increase the power to reach higher dunes. and when you reach there you say .... NO NO, I want a higher one. When you get stuck once, you find out why and then ran to the internet to upgrade your car again in order to avoid this situation next time.

Now I want to slove the space issue in my Wrangler. I want to keep the back seat as I take my family in camping trips. But with this, I don't have space to carry my camping gear. Can any one advice me what to do.

And Oligo, Don't tell me go and buy a Patrol. I will never replace my Wrangler. I love it :heart:

ok here is something :
1-
HighRock 4x4™ Rear SlideAway™ in Black for 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ & Unlimited

2-
Rugged Ridge Easy Load Above Spare Trail Rack

3-
Bestop Overhead Cockpit Cargo Rack for 87-02 Jeep Wrangler YJ & TJ

4-
Garvin Wilderness Expedition Rack for 04-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ Unlimited

bubba
Advanced
Advanced

Post by bubba »

iguana wrote: Now I want to slove the space issue in my Wrangler. I want to keep the back seat as I take my family in camping trips. But with this, I don't have space to carry my camping gear. Can any one advice me what to do.
07 4dr unlimited!! :D

or make an offer on a slightly abused (I mean used) 04 unlimited (just kiiding)

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

Khaiwi please update us about the order !!!