Hummer and Jeep V-8's upcoming

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
Mpenzi

Hummer and Jeep V-8's upcoming

Post by Mpenzi »

I just read an article that you can now get a Jeep Wrangler with a V-8, installed by an aftermarket company, but with a full factory warranty! Also, there is talk Jeep may have one available as a factory option in 2008. Also, the 2008 Hummer H3 is rumored to have a V-8 available, as well as a possible H4 soft-top model or full-on convertible available!
The aftermarket company that puts a V8 HEMI (or even a diesel) into Wranglers is:http://www.aev-conversions.com/
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

True, I heared that the AEV modified Wrangler will be costing a bit above 100K AED...... Really woth the money.

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

khaiwi wrote:True, I heared that the AEV modified Wrangler will be costing a bit above 100K AED...... Really woth the money.
i totally agree. but yet on a 97-2006 wrangler, i didnt like the new wranglers.
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

barboorr

Post by barboorr »

Hey guys,
AEV or American Expedition Vehicles is very popular in the US and whats so special about their products is that they really try to look as original equipments on the Jeeps are. The have done a lot for the Wrangler from different sizes of wheelbases to V8 conversions, Fenders that allow u to put bigger tires without a lift among many more (their hoods are really cool) :wink:
They are really great but the drawback is their pricing :x
Thanks for sharing