Offroad season is coming, we need to be prepared

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Offroad season is coming, we need to be prepared

Post by iguana »

The offroad season is coming. weather will be good and people will come from their summer vacations.

Guys, we need to be prepared. We need to know your views, ideas and things to do. It seems that we are moving from an offroad club into a discussion and jokes web site. We were very active in summer and we were waiting for the nice weather to come and start our real activities. What's happening? Are you guys so busy?

As the 2 days weekend will start from 1st of Sep. what do you prefer, going on trips on Thursday, Friday or Sat.? Where do you want to go? What do you want to do?

Mepenzi suggested a family oriented trips and camping. I fully support this idea as most of us have families and we should not ignore them.

Do you want social family events such as bowling, barbecue and social gathering or you prefer to make it pure offroading?

Most of you have been offroading before with a group of people. Where are your friends? We used to have 77 registered members. Now we have only 30 where are the remaining members?

Guys think of it. This is your club. The success of the club is in your hands. So please be more active and suggest ideas that can help all of us. We are open for any suggestion so please do suggest.
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

konradh

Post by konradh »

Yes, guys, it is so true, please don't sit back and just wait for one of the founders or marshals to come up with a trip or social event idea. We are a community, we all stand together on this, and we must come up with ideas and suggestions that will benefit the club and also its members as a whole.

Man, I wish I am there with you guys, to come up with ideas. Its so hard doing it with a keyboard in front of me and no sand still falling out of my ears and eye sockets. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

To star with I propose a trip to hata pool on 9/9/06. A family day trip from say 10 am and back by 4 pm.
Guys can we log this into our trip log.
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

i surely will, once we post full information about the trip :wink:
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

Thanks megamoe
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Great one. Megamoe, lets get the details and post the trip. I am in from now

konradh

Post by konradh »

iguana wrote:Great one. Megamoe, lets get the details and post the trip. I am in from now
Iguana you can try out your snorkel now in this area! :wink:

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Sure I will Konrad (If it's safe) you know me :chicken: