Hummer vs Jeep! niceeeeeee

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Justforfun .. How are you man .. long time no see .... :lol: :lol: How's offroading in Bahrain?
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

SkullsOfIron
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by SkullsOfIron »

Isn't that a cover for the Jeep Hurican..! :evil:

And stock both Jeep will win..!
It's not important where you go it's important that you go across not around -Skulls's Jeep-

JustforFun
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by JustforFun »

iguana wrote:Justforfun .. How are you man .. long time no see .... :lol: :lol: How's offroading in Bahrain?
Hey Iguana, we're good - had a tiny bit of rain and hoping for lots more... not looking good though!!!

I mentioned earlier that one of our guys is coming to AUH in April... spot on guy even if he does drive a J**p... :P

Trying to get a Bahrain-Oman trip organised (work gets in the way though!) hopefully around April to May - of course a stop off in Abu Dhabi to catch up with you guys is in order!!!

(Nice to see you're getting more HUMMERS!! :wink: )

Cheers,
JFF!!

P.S HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL IN AD4X4 FROM BAHRAIN4X4 - HOPE IT'S A GREAT YEAR FOR YOU ALL (especially those that drive HUMMER's :twisted:

JustforFun
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by JustforFun »

SkullsOfIron wrote:Isn't that a cover for the Jeep Hurican..! :evil:

And stock both Jeep will win..!
Jeep Hurricane .... not going to happen! :idea:... concept around 2 yrs ago yeah?.... HX (H4) will be available earliest (in the US) Aug/Sep 2008 - latest Aug/Sep 2009 .... Bring me a stock Jeep and I'll show you at least 3 H3's (stock) that will teach a lesson, AND we can do it on a controlled, designed course - free of charge - you get to try the HUMMER Academy Course in Bahrain - stock, standard non-modified only need apply - same as the HUMMER's that are used there :Trophyad4x4:

J ust
E mpty
E very
Pocket

:wink: Jealousy will get you nowhere!

JFF

HUMMER Driving Academy Instructor (taken "other"cars around the course too...can't talk about that though :wink: )
Adventure Drive Arabia Instructor
Founder of www.bahrain4x4.com
Last edited by JustforFun on Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

SkullsOfIron
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by SkullsOfIron »

SkullsOfIron wrote:...when 1 fails due to operators fault you video it and say Jeep this and jeep that, and when 1 Hummer makes it (due to trained drivers use) you take a video and say Hummer is like nothing else. .....etc
HUMMER Driving Academy Instructor (taken "other"cars around the course too...can't talk about that though Wink )
HUMMER Driving Academy Instructor So you use Trained drivers as I said to get over Obstacles :lol: :lol:
It's not important where you go it's important that you go across not around -Skulls's Jeep-

JustforFun
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by JustforFun »

SkullsOfIron wrote:
SkullsOfIron wrote:...when 1 fails due to operators fault you video it and say Jeep this and jeep that, and when 1 Hummer makes it (due to trained drivers use) you take a video and say Hummer is like nothing else. .....etc
HUMMER Driving Academy Instructor (taken "other"cars around the course too...can't talk about that though Wink )
HUMMER Driving Academy Instructor So you use Trained drivers as I said to get over Obstacles :lol: :lol:
Err, no we don't... experience is what matters (depending on what you drive or have driven) and then you learn what the vehicle can or cannot do.... As I said, a STOCK Jeep and a STOCK HUMMER H3? - no contest, the H3 wins AND a pleasant drive home with cruise control on, nice A/C and awesome sounds..... :wink:

Cheers
JFF :twisted:

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

JustforFun wrote:Hey Iguana, we're good - had a tiny bit of rain and hoping for lots more... not looking good though!!!

I mentioned earlier that one of our guys is coming to AUH in April... spot on guy even if he does drive a J**p... :P

Trying to get a Bahrain-Oman trip organised (work gets in the way though!) hopefully around April to May - of course a stop off in Abu Dhabi to catch up with you guys is in order!!!

(Nice to see you're getting more HUMMERS!! :wink: )

Cheers,
JFF!!

P.S HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL IN AD4X4 FROM BAHRAIN4X4 - HOPE IT'S A GREAT YEAR FOR YOU ALL (especially those that drive HUMMER's :twisted:
This will be great JFF, we will wait for you here and please tell us if we can help in anything in organizing your trip ... Skullsofiron is also in Oman so he can help as well ...

We know that you drive a Hummer but what can we do about it, sometimes friends do mistakes, but they will remain friends :lol: :lol:

Ofcourse your friends is most welcome, let him log on to the website from now and we will take care of him.

Now I hope that you both are not fighting over here .. We all know that it is only joking on the other hand respect is always there for any kind of car ...

Actually you can take a Kia Sorento anywhere if you know how to drive it ... So it actually depend on the driver, he knows his limits and what his car can do ... Yes, we are always joking, Nissan, Hummer, Jeeps ..... ETC ETC , but at the end ofthe day we all know that "Hummer is like nothing else" and JEEP is "Drive with no limits"

WildFire

Post by WildFire »

FACTS AND FACTS ONLY

8) Jeeps do roll over 8) , because When ever you see a J33P it will be either going to off road , coming back from off roading or getting ready to go off road while the Humer will spent only 1% of its life off roading and this is the reason.

While the Humer .... well, you can tell from the name it is HUMER to take that thing off roading :lol:
:makingfun: 5 Cylinders :lol: :makingfun: 236 HP and :makingfun: 2400 Kg of weight :lol: nice Joke isnt it.

look at the figurs and you would know that even a 1989 Nissan Patrol (CAVE MAN EDITION) will perform much better than that pile of recycled metal and plastic

And talking about 8O Rock Crowling 8O ..... I've never seen that . Sorry , Off roading in UAE is SAND driving (99.9% of off roading trips) and any vedios that is edited to show the Humer as a greate off roading machine is done on rocks ..... by the way there are many videos showing Suzuki Jimmy doing that :lol:

Still we were talking about camping . well , Jos LR can caryy all his house holds with no problem while in the Humer you can not carry more than a make up bag because you will not be able to see behained you. :lol:

Jeeper are too active to sit down and camp .. because in a jeep there is always a new land to be discovered while in a Humer , you need to set down and regret your choice

AS YOU KNOW , NOTHING PERSONAL :lol:
Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

Justforfun Nice to hear from you man.

well cant wait to see you guys in April and we can assist you guys with your trip to Oman.
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

JustforFun
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by JustforFun »

iguana wrote: Now I hope that you both are not fighting over here

Of course not - it's all "JustForFun" :wink: ... the world would be a boring place if we didn't all have different likes/dislikes :cheers1: - and it's a discussion that will NEVER end amongst off-roaders!!
iguana wrote:Actually you can take a Kia Sorento anywhere if you know how to drive it ... So it actually depend on the driver, he knows his limits and what his car can do ... Yes, we are always joking, Nissan, Hummer, Jeeps ..... ETC ETC , but at the end ofthe day we all know that "Hummer is like nothing else" and JEEP is "Drive with no limits"

That is absolutely correct ... my wife drives a standard 2005 Toyota RAV4 and has embarrassed several other "proper" 4WD's so far - has to be said, it's a great little car, but of course she knows it well and hits all the right spots with it!!!

Cheers
JFF

8)
Last edited by JustforFun on Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

JustforFun
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by JustforFun »

iguana wrote: This will be great JFF, we will wait for you here and please tell us if we can help in anything in organizing your trip ... Skullsofiron is also in Oman so he can help as well ...
Excellent - that may well come in very handy...

Here's a pic of Sandhogs Jeep - if Quadratec have it - it's on his Jeep!!!

Cheers
JFF

Blackchallenge
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Blackchallenge »

megamoe wrote:c'mon do you really want me to list all videos of jeep rolls? i want to keep the website on i dont want to list it on the website will over load :lol:

Youtube search results:

- Jeep Roll (Wrangler roll) 649
- Hummer Roll (H3 roll) 41

:roll:
Jeep sold 3847586980 Jeep
Hummer sold 456788 only
that's why :wink:
Only Jeep Can Do It

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

This Jeep looks cool .. let him come to UAE and we will fill it up with Sand :lol: :lol:

JustforFun
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by JustforFun »

iguana wrote:This Jeep looks cool .. let him come to UAE and we will fill it up with Sand :lol: :lol:
Check the link to the Garage section of our site... loads of mods!!!

http://www.bahrain4x4.com/garage.php?mo ... cle&CID=26

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Mashallah .. Nice mods, and I like this Garage Section of your website .. Thats a cool idea ..

Megamoe, can we do something like this in our website as well?