K T Drive today....and family trip next week on Dec 1/2nd

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
Tamraz
Advanced
Advanced

K T Drive today....and family trip next week on Dec 1/2nd

Post by Tamraz »

I was very pleased seeing the AD4x4.com team today... a special thanks to Omar...

As you all know I am the Man in my house.... I will probably join the Family trip of next week on its 2nd day only...is this possible? I want to bring my little family without camping ! (for security reasons!! :lol: )...is This possible? :roll:

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Tamraz. How can you ask this question :evil: :evil: :evil: You are one of the club Pillars. Actually you are one of pillars for all the 4x4 clubs in UAE. Of course you and your family are more than welcome.

We will explore the area tomorrow and give you the way points.

Welcome back to offroad clubs, we really missed you.

And hey. Thanks to Omar only? no Iguana, Khaiwi and Megamoe :evil: :evil:
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Ahmed
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Ahmed »

Hi Guys !

Really had a good-time / Did not get stuck and almost made to the end but unfortunately my clutch gave in at the last minute. Clutch did have a problem but didn't know it would just get burnt so soon. Trust me i was not rubbing it hard.

Know i would sincerely like to thank all the members of the AD4X4 whose helped me while i was stuck with the burnt clutch and finally got me towed out. I just reached home its about 11:45pm and yes the car is left in Ras Al Khaimah to get a new clutch.

Since i did'nt get to know the names of all -- once again thanks to everybody and hope i will be able to do the same for you guys someday.

Thanks and Regards

Ahmed (Nissan Guy)

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

Tamraz hmmm after all what i heard from the guys about u sure it would be nice to meet u.

welcome back to the club.

Ahmad the important thing is that u had fun , no problem the clutch u can change any time.

maybe next time u should try a jeep :wink: :wink: :wink:

kareemamr
Advanced
Advanced

Re: K T Drive today....and family trip next week on Dec 1/2n

Post by kareemamr »

Tamraz wrote:I was very pleased seeing the AD4x4.com team today... a special thanks to Omar...

As you all know I am the Man in my house.... I will probably join the Family trip of next week on its 2nd day only...is this possible? I want to bring my little family without camping ! (for security reasons!! :lol: )...is This possible? :roll:
Omar it seems you were a star 2day :idea: way to go my friend

Abo Omar
Marshal
Marshal

Re: K T Drive today....and family trip next week on Dec 1/2n

Post by Abo Omar »

Tamraz wrote:I was very pleased seeing the AD4x4.com team today... a special thanks to Omar...

You r more than welcomed Sir Tamraz.....We were all also pleased seeing U & Ahmed again...
Welcome back ...
Omar Kamel-Member # 007

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

KT drive pictures uploaded.....

Iguana could not climb the dune after Khaiwi, while Ahmad could do it in his Patrol... I think Iguana might be degraded, what do u think guys....

Otherwise, he should not have passengers destracting him from driving hehehehehehe

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

I guess Tamraz, Omar and Megamoe would agree with me.... Iguana you are cornered, now you have three marshals and one founder voting....LOL

Tamraz
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Tamraz »

iguana wrote:
And hey. Thanks to Omar only? no Iguana, Khaiwi and Megamoe :evil: :evil:
You asked for it!! :lol: Omar shared his wealth with me.. you did'nt :D :o 8)

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

khaiwi wrote:KT drive pictures uploaded.....

Iguana could not climb the dune after Khaiwi, while Ahmad could do it in his Patrol... I think Iguana might be degraded, what do u think guys....

Otherwise, he should not have passengers destracting him from driving hehehehehehe
:oops: :oops: :oops: Well I came out with my clutch safe, Ahmed didn't :oops: :oops:

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

khaiwi wrote:KT drive pictures uploaded.....

Why my pictures are always with comments in the club gallery :roll: :roll: . You guys enjoy teasing me :lol: :lol: . OK next time I will bring my camera as well and start taking pictures of you guys and I will put my comments on it. :evil: :evil: Wait and see .. I should take my revenge :lol: :lol:

Khaiwi, I am a poor guy with 2" lift and 32 Tires. Next year when I upgrade to 3" and 33 tires with a stroker kit engine 8O 8O I will show you where I can go.

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

Yes Mr. Chairman, we all like to tease you, because you always understand our sense of humour and never take it personal or get upset. hehehehehehehe

Now we all look forward to have your pics and comments LOL

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

khaiwi wrote:Yes Mr. Chairman, we all like to tease you, because you always understand our sense of humour and never take it personal or get upset. hehehehehehehe

Now we all look forward to have your pics and comments LOL
By the way, I love that, I never get upset from teasing. I am actually teasing everybody.

I Loved your comments Khaiwi and I was really laughing on it. So go ahead, you and all the members are welcome to say any funny comment. But this does not mean that I will not take revenge OK

seiftawfik
Advanced
Advanced

Post by seiftawfik »

Guys, it was really a great day out, thanks to everyone who participate, we really looked great in our convoy. Now our club is really popular with a lot of people willing to join just to be a part of our club