New Marshal appointed

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
abdalla
Explorer
Explorer

Post by abdalla »

Mabrooook Guys 8)

I`ve never seen you, but am sure your great offroaders from what i`ve read.

we'll see it for real soon inshalla

PHANTOM
Advanced
Advanced

Post by PHANTOM »

mabrook guys :D

Hiso
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Hiso »

Tamer & Baha,

Congratulations guys for the new upgrade and responsibilities that will follow, which I am confident with your capability as great offroaders. :bravo: :bravo:
Grand Cherokee 96 with no modification .............. yet :twisted: :twisted:
HAISSAM 050- 611 4 223

hadjtahar
Advanced
Advanced

Post by hadjtahar »

I thought that Baha was already a Marshall :o He is good, but as we always say better late than never:CONGRATULATIONS.
As for Tamer, I don't remember him, sorry. He must definetely be a champ! CONGRATULATIONS.
:D :D :D
Ok, now it's about time to put up the list of Marshalls on the website. Let everybody know them. And let's sart thinking about some kind of sign to recognize them. Newbies should be able to go any of them for help or advice without asking around.

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

hadjtahar wrote:I thought that Baha was already a Marshall :o He is good, but as we always say better late than never:CONGRATULATIONS.
As for Tamer, I don't remember him, sorry. He must definetely be a champ! CONGRATULATIONS.
:D :D :D
Ok, now it's about time to put up the list of Marshalls on the website. Let everybody know them. And let's sart thinking about some kind of sign to recognize them. Newbies should be able to go any of them for help or advice without asking around.
Marshals are recognized on our trips by their Marshals T-Shirts. It has "MARSHAL" written on the back of the T-Shirt.

On the website, Marshals and Club Committee members are recognized by their titles that appears besdie their nick name.

An AD4x4 Marshal wil have Five Stars ***** under his nick name.

List of Marshal along with the club committee members is already announced in the "About us" link. List of Marshals needs to be updated now.

It's a good idea to make a special thread with names, nick names and mobile numbers of the club Marshals and committee. I will work on that when I come back from camping or maybe tonight if I had time.

Thanks Taher for the good advice.
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Batal
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Batal »

Thank you gentlemen for the warm feelings, truly guys the pleasure is mine to off road with such nice people like you.
:D
The main objective for any social association or club is to gather people together so as to know each others, knowing people for me is a treasure, and you all are my treasure.

Hopefully we will be very active this season; you should expect many trips all over UAE.

Tamraz, we really missed you along with your lovely spirit in Abu Dhabi trips, hope to see you this weekend so as to burn some engines and put wheels on fire .:wink:

Aidy ,welcome buddy hope to see you soon.

Many thanks again to all of you.
:oops:

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

I believe that every body trade u the same feelings Batal

Tamer where r u, he might be taken anap getting ready for camping :sleepy:
Batal wrote:Thank you gentlemen for the warm feelings, truly guys the pleasure is mine to off road with such nice people like you.
:D
The main objective for any social association or club is to gather people together so as to know each others, knowing people for me is a treasure, and you all are my treasure.

Hopefully we will be very active this season; you should expect many trips all over UAE.

Tamraz, we really missed you along with your lovely spirit in Abu Dhabi trips, hope to see you this weekend so as to burn some engines and put wheels on fire .:wink:

Aidy ,welcome buddy hope to see you soon.

Many thanks again to all of you.
:oops:
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

Absolutely right Tahar,

Iguana, in additiona to a "locked" thread with the list of Marshals and their contacts etc, It would also be useful to post the picture of the faces and also the rides of the marshals. It would be easily recognised during a trip.

Ivan
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Ivan »

Mabrouk Tamer and Bahaa, finaly you are marshals now :lol:
Waiting to see new advanced trip (and some extreme) :evil:

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

khaiwi wrote:Absolutely right Tahar,

Iguana, in additiona to a "locked" thread with the list of Marshals and their contacts etc, It would also be useful to post the picture of the faces and also the rides of the marshals. It would be easily recognised during a trip.
Good Idea also Khaiwi. But you know me in computers :roll: :roll: . Megamoe, can you do this for us please? :oops: :oops:

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Ivan wrote:Mabrouk Tamer and Bahaa, finaly you are marshals now :lol:
Waiting to see new advanced trip (and some extreme) :evil:
Ivan, when are you becoming a Marshal? You should listen to Adiga and go and buy a GPS. Now he does not have an execuse, he got the sole discretion to appoint Marshals without referring back to the club committee. So push him ... bug him, call him everyday and cry over the phone :wink: :wink:

adiga
Deputy Chairman & Co founder
Deputy Chairman & Co founder

Post by adiga »

:bravo: :bravo: : :bravo: :bravo: : :bravo: :bravo: : :bravo: :bravo: : :bravo: :bravo: : :bravo: :bravo: : :bravo: :bravo: : :bravo: :bravo: :
for Tamer & Batal
“Do for this life as if you live forever,
do for the afterlife as if you die tomorrow”

seiftawfik
Advanced
Advanced

Post by seiftawfik »

Congratulation Tamer & Bahaa, unfortunatly didn't have the chance to meet you in personaly but hope to meet you soon in the next trips.

Cheers.

chico
Advanced
Advanced

Post by chico »

i've seen u guys drive, and i have to say both of you are very capable drivers, and definatly deserve it ,,,

congrats ,,, :cheers1:

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

chico wrote:i've seen u guys drive, and i have to say both of you are very capable drivers, and definatly deserve it ,,,

congrats ,,, :cheers1:
Dear Chico, you need to see these guys in advanced trips and wonder how they can do all that with their stock Jeeps.....They make things look very easy, and it all comes under the fact that its the driver and not the car.