Respect on the Forums

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Respect on the Forums

Post by iguana »

Guys and girls, I noticed that there are some comments by members which sometimes seems to be unacceptable to others on the forums.

Please note that this is a public website .. so please try not to use such comments even if it is hidden .

a joke or 2 on the middle might be fun, but it will drag the discussion to a different unacceptable way
Thank you
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

t_almagboul

Post by t_almagboul »

boss i love you :oops:

jc

Post by jc »

I agree boss but I really think it may be just a matter of mis-interpretation and not understanding peoples sense of humor I cannot believe that there are people in this wonderful club that are deliberately antagonistic.

t_almagboul

Post by t_almagboul »

العزيز اسلام:
ربما يرد من بعض الاخوان ما قد يساء فهمه ولكن ذلك يرجع الى كثرة الاعضاء واختلاف الجنسيات وكذلك العادات ولكن ذلك لا يمنع من حبنا لبعض كاسرة واحدة يجمعنا حب النادي وكلنا على ثقة ان ما تقومون به انت والاخوان هو من اجل رفغة هذا المكان فلك مني كل التقدير والاحترام :wink:

Sukilala

Post by Sukilala »

t_almagboul wrote:العزيز اسلام:
ربما يرد من بعض الاخوان ما قد يساء فهمه ولكن ذلك يرجع الى كثرة الاعضاء واختلاف الجنسيات وكذلك العادات ولكن ذلك لا يمنع من حبنا لبعض كاسرة واحدة يجمعنا حب النادي وكلنا على ثقة ان ما تقومون به انت والاخوان هو من اجل رفغة هذا المكان فلك مني كل التقدير والاحترام :wink:
please explain :oops:

t_almagboul

Post by t_almagboul »

Drive_with_eyes_shut wrote:
I am sorry that i cannot explain what I want to say in English but am sure that aguana will translate it to English he had his degree from England :wink:

jc

Post by jc »

Best I could do

Aziz Islam:
Perhaps some of the Brotherhood may misunderstood, but that was due to the large number of members of different nationalities as well as habits, but that does not prevent some of our love for family and brings us one love club

MooD
Board Member
Board Member

Post by MooD »

jc wrote:
Best I could do

Aziz Islam:
Perhaps some of the Brotherhood may misunderstood, but that was due to the large number of members of different nationalities as well as habits, but that does not prevent some of our love for family and brings us one love club
well Done JC

Iguana What you said is wright,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :ad4x4: :ad4x4: :ad4x4:
Are you Ready For Action with MooD.....

Off RoadIng Is An Art.........................
Banna ... You will be missed but never forgotten
Others & My Rights ……

Sukilala

Post by Sukilala »

Mood wrote:
jc wrote:
Drive_with_eyes_shut wrote: please explain :oops:
Best I could do

Aziz Islam:
well Done JC

Iguana What you said is wright,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :ad4x4: :ad4x4: :ad4x4:

THANK YOU

and i agree, different nationalities different habits but as one we are family.

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

:okaay: :okfriend: :Meetings:
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

kghaleb
Advanced
Advanced

Post by kghaleb »

100% right and should be respected by all members....

Blackchallenge
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Blackchallenge »

Well said boss
Only Jeep Can Do It

Yehia
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Yehia »

I would like to point out that the possibility of some unacceptable comments make some people think twice before uploading the photos to the site gallery. Just have a look at the gallery for some of the last trips and you will understand what I mean
AD4X4
THE CLUB THAT CARES

off_Road

Post by off_Road »

well said iguana :iagree:

WildFire

Post by WildFire »

:iagree:
And thanks for the reminder BOSS
Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.