We all enjoy going to the desert without a doubt, we also care for ourselves and for the safety of others.
Please know by participaing in AD4x4 trips you declare and agree on the following:
- I wish to voluntarily participate in the trips, or any event, which has been organized by AD4X4.
- I understand that offroading is hazardous and an extreme sport and that I am voluntarily exposing myself to the risk of personal injury or death by participating in the event.
- I understand that challenging and timing is prohibited and that the purpose of the day is to improve my driving skills off-road whilst having due consideration for the safety of others.
- I understand that other members will also participate in the event at the same time.
- I understand that I must comply by rules and safety standards as requested on the day.
- I understand that AD4X4 may not carry insurance in respect of any liability, which might arise out of an event, and that my own vehicle, third party and public liability insurance (if any), is unlikely to cover me for my losses or liabilities but that such insurance is available from specialist brokers.
- I am competent and able to take part and that my eyesight (with lenses if worn) is adequate for off-road events use.
- I do not suffer from any medical condition or disability that may make it unsafe for me to participate in the event, or safely operate a vehicle. I am not taking any drugs that will impair my ability to take part.
- Any vehicle for which I am responsible and/or which I will use during the event is safe and in good condition and of suitable mechanical condition.
- I hold the correct license for the size and type of vehicle being used on the event. This license enables me to ride on the public roads in the UAE, and is issued by a competent authority
- I will not participate in the event whilst under the influence of alcohol or intoxicating drugs.
- I (including myself, my personal representatives, heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, legal representatives and successors) agree to make no claim, sue, or hold liable AD4X4, its founders, marshals, members, or any one involved in the event including supporting individuals, companies and agents in respect of any loss or injury suffered by me during the event and to indemnify them against their costs and losses arising out of any claim made against them or any of them by anyone to the extent that such costs and losses are attributable directly or indirectly to my participation in the event.
-I understand that as part of any trip and event, etc... in AD4x4, the club has the right to use any media during the course of the event/trip; all videos and photos taken during AD4x4 events, trips etc.. including BBQ area, camping, gatherings, inflation area and all activities related to the trip are solely owned by AD4x4
- I did register my name with an offroading recovery service (i.e. IATC)
- I have read, understood and will comply with all regulations, any supplemental regulations and final instructions given by the AD4X4 and this form is valid and shall remain in full legal force unless notified and signed by both parties involved.
We wish you all the best and always drive safe on and offroad,
on behalf of AD4x4
Mohammed Hunaidi aka megamoe
Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Founder No. 1
- Posts: 3688
- Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:00 am
- Location: Abu Dhabi
- Location: Somewhere!