Location of Auto Wreckers?

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
bubba
Advanced
Advanced

Location of Auto Wreckers?

Post by bubba »

Does any one if ther are auto wreckers / scrap yeards int he UAE?

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

there are plenty of them and u can lots of good stuff for cheap prices but u have to bargin big time, in Abu Dhabi they're in Mussafah area, in Al Ain in Seneaya, in Dubai in Al Aweer, in Sharjah also in senaeya. need any more info ring me :D
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Brian, before buing used item here, first ask how much it cost new. Cause those people sometimes foll you and sell you something with a price higher than new so make sure you know the price before you go.
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

konradh

Post by konradh »

iguana wrote:Brian, before buing used item here, first ask how much it cost new. Cause those people sometimes foll you and sell you something with a price higher than new so make sure you know the price before you go.
Yes as much as I hate to say it, IGUANO is right. Brian, check first the new price from the dealer after discount. Cause sometimes the scrapyards try to take you for a ride. For example, the center wooden panel for my Patrol's dashboard costs from the dealer 1400 and the scrapyard guy at first tried to sell it to me at 900; it was better off for me to take it from the dealer as it wasn't brittle like the 2nd hand one since its been sitting under the sun for long. It all depends on what you're looking for. If its for your Jeep, its better off to go to Dubai as Abu Dhabi's useless, mostly Patrols and LCs wrecked up.

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Oh Konradh, Finally you agreed with me on something :roll:
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

konradh

Post by konradh »

iguana wrote:Oh Konradh, Finally you agreed with me on something :roll:
This will only happen once in every 10 years, so wait for the next one. :lol: