'09 Wrangler Insurance

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
Mulgara
Intermediate
Intermediate

'09 Wrangler Insurance

Post by Mulgara »

Hi all,

I'm ordering a new 2009 manual Wrangler Sport today :D from Western Motors and they have offered 4.27% insurance through Royal & Sun. Does this sound ok? I've read in other threads that Axa seems to be the most popular and would appreciate any advice.

Thanks,
Steve

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

AXA is usually higher than other companies because of the fact that it includes offroad insurance.
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

Mulgara
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Mulgara »

Thanks Megamoe.

Western Motors have just clarified that this is full comprehensive insurance and includes Oman, off road, passengers & Road assist in case of break down. For an additional Dhs. 150 you can also have a hire car up to 12 days in case of an accident.

Sounds ok to me so far, but will contact Axa to see what they say (I have my Patriot insured with them).

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

Congratulation for the Wrangler, hopeto see u on the sand V soon, check which is better for u as long both will be Dealer repair shop, both are the same but Royal & Sun has better price, AXA will not go below 5.5-5%
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

Mulgara
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Mulgara »

Thanks Bulldozer,

Looking forward to heading out with the club, but need to get the new machine past the first service before I get too carried away :D

Cheers,
Steve