AD4X4 Membership

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…

Do you agree or disagree of having AD4X4 membership fees?

Agree
45%
Disagree
55%

Total votes: 11

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Dear members,

I can see that this thread is going no where and hot discussions are there including some unacceptable comments on Marshals and club Management.

I have to clarify the following:

- This club was not made for money or profit. However, club expenses should be covered by members. The only return we are expecting from this club is a sweet "Thank you" with a big smile ... I don't think that the above comments specially by Dodge - Ram and Akube have any "Thank you" to the Marshals ... Guys, Jo and G-Man deserve an apology.
- I agree that this is a public website, but as Jo said, every forum have it's own rules and regulations which should be respected.
- We created different level of management, authorities and driving skills for a reason. So it have to be respected. Every group should be managed by somebody, even in a family, you have the Grand Father, the father, the uncles, the big brother, the older person ... and all these people have to be respected ... There is also the little baby of the family who is always crying, you shout at him, but you never throw him out of the window and you are not expecting him to swear on you :wink: . Keep this in mind when we are talking about the club Marshals and Management.
- If this thread was made with good intentions, great .. Thank you Dodge -Ram, I am expecting a large contribution from you to show how you love this club. But I can see it took a wrong direction and only 2 other members commented on your request. This shows how members think when we talk about money again.
- Money for Marshals, I know them all, and I can speak on their behalf ... They only want respect and a big smile with Thank you, this is the way you pay them back .. Keep this in mind.
- Marshals are there to protect you, take care of you, help you and make sure that you enjoy your week end and get out safe from the desert ... So again, they deserve respect because they are doing this voluntarily.
- Dodge-ram, you are talking about the club future while you don't know our vision. Believe me, this club is always going faster than what we plan and we have to correct our plan monthly ... so keep the club future planning for the club founders and management, we are actually far than the right track

The thread will be locked. However, I am expecting the following:
- Dodge-ram and Akube, you need to apologize for Jo and G-man
- Love and peace from everybody.
- Members understand why we ask for contribution and start contributing.
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com