Al Ain - Liwa

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
Xof
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

to be scheduled

Post by Xof »

Sooner or later, we'll do something there... but the warm season is coming and soon it will be too late.

Anyway, this is the kind of ride that we will do for a 3 days week end (Eid, national day, unpaid leaves, sick leaves :twisted: ...)

meantime, must do :
- collect all information.
- Wasif to get some more stars :wink: this would be at least Intermediate, and anyway Explorer at first to try and record the track.
- I have found someone who has the famous route des gazelles waypoint (Phiphi). so i have to get it.
- install on my JK the Jerrican Carrier system!

Then we will annouce for something :D
Xof ex marshal in China with a oo||||||oo accent

- no more toy... just an e-scooter to go to work :cry:

Zero_adam

Post by Zero_adam »

Dear xof,

if this an intermediate trip I would really like to join you guys

Ali

mike0967
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by mike0967 »

I have done part of it already, but could never finish the complete way from Al Qua to Hameem. Last time we were stopped by the Rangers and who send us home again :?

Christoph, for this one we will definately need the extended fuel tanks :wink: November this year would be a good time, maybe :idea:
// mike0967@ad4x4.com // Member #056 // BMW 118D //

Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal...

Xof
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Xof »

I agree, nothing to be done before autumn. i will not be available in march, and april will start to be hot for a night in the desert.

I believe that we should start to do the trip from Hameem to Al Ain. We know that there is a petrop station, and if we are stopped by any one, it is easier to come back, or deviate north torward Al Fathia and the car museum or Al Khatim south...

Anyway : a huge area to explore!!! :yeppe:
Xof ex marshal in China with a oo||||||oo accent

- no more toy... just an e-scooter to go to work :cry:

wasifahmed

Post by wasifahmed »

xof wrote:I agree, nothing to be done before autumn. i will not be available in march, and april will start to be hot for a night in the desert.

I believe that we should start to do the trip from Hameem to Al Ain. We know that there is a petrop station, and if we are stopped by any one, it is easier to come back, or deviate north torward Al Fathia and the car museum or Al Khatim south...

Sounds great anf this gives me enough time to aquire a few more star.

Am going for the newby to intermediate trip this weekend with Viking so wish me luck

Smiley
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Smiley »

xof wrote:I agree, nothing to be done before autumn. i will not be available in march, and april will start to be hot for a night in the desert.

I have some nice tracks for this area. But this is definitely no intermediate area, unless you only use dirtroads.
Brave Mädchen kommen in den Himmel, die anderen kommen überall hin...
(Good Girls go to heaven, the other ones go everywhere...)

DESNAV-Founder

first female Marshal