steel bumpers - again!!!

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
maddog
Advanced
Advanced

steel bumpers - again!!!

Post by maddog »

gday everybody. Once again I'm bleating on about steel bumpers in AD, but this time my question is slightly different.

I was chatting with an Emirati bloke the other day, and we got onto steel bumpers. He told me that when it comes to vehicle inspection time, its possible to take an AD registered vehicle to EPCO in Dubai, do the inspection there (according to Dubai specs) then take the report to Muroor for the registration issue - avoiding the Muroor inspection altogether.

8O 8O 8O

What do you think?? He was quite adament that it works.

Anybody done it?
Citius, Altius, Fortius - Swifter, Higher, Stronger
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
maddog@ad4x4.com

mike0967
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by mike0967 »

When I was exporting my Car from Abu Dhabi to Dubai I had to do full inspection and everything in Abu Dhabi. In Dubai we went through the complete inspection again as per the rules :twisted: even though it was done the same morning.

As such I doubt that it should work with no problem the other way round :roll:
// mike0967@ad4x4.com // Member #056 // BMW 118D //

Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal...

maddog
Advanced
Advanced

Post by maddog »

thanks Mike, suspected it was too good to be true :?
Citius, Altius, Fortius - Swifter, Higher, Stronger
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
maddog@ad4x4.com