FRIDAY THE 2ND.....

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
Mozi
Advanced
Advanced

Liwa Trip Open to Advanced Members Only

Post by Mozi »

Please note that as per Miro's quote below from the Newbie Trip Forum:

"Now to all participants..Mussafah is considered a newbie's trip and we will all have fun and enjoy it hopefully... As for the liwa trip (extended from mussafah) it's considered as an advanced trip as you all know it's not an easy drive..."

Therefore, if the Liwa trip materilazies it will only be open for Advanced members. We have little support on this trip so it will only be possible with Advanced members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Mozi

Jo
Advanced
Advanced

Al Moreeb Advanced

Post by Jo »

Hi Mozi,

.. dont worry! We need only to convince Simons Recovery Service to participate and than we are clear. I have GPS and can read the map to reach there (onroad). To play around later, yes is an issue and there we depend on somebody who knows the area. Best is the one with the airview :lol:

Who puts it into the Advenced Forum?

BTW I though Megamoe will join as well...

CU

Jo
The lunatics have taken over the asylum

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

i wish :roll: its just i have 2 tiny reaons why i cant join.

1. i dont have my car.
2. i cant use my hand yet :mrgreen:
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

Miro
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Miro »

Both solved bro.
You can join me in my car and the second thing , we are gonna tie you up to the car seat ,,:P :lol: :lol:
Raptor Roush '14, running 37s

Hani AMJ
Founder & Webmaster
Founder & Webmaster

Post by Hani AMJ »

Miro wrote:Both solved bro.
You can join me in my car and the second thing , we are gonna tie you up to the car seat ,,:P :lol: :lol:

thats coooldddddd loool.

I’m joining you guys for both the newbie and the liwa trip. "as long as we camp"
Make if official then. Post it on the Advance forum miro.

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

anTrax wrote:
Miro wrote:Both solved bro.

thats coooldddddd loool.

I’m joining you guys for both the newbie and the liwa trip. "as long as we camp"
Make if official then. Post it on the Advance forum miro.
Hey did u forget that u r going to DIB or that cancelled
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

Doc
Advanced
Advanced

I'm IN

Post by Doc »

I’m in for the Mussafah trip but work commitments on Saturday prevent me from doing LIWA....Unless I can convince Pearl to drive back that night but I would need safe passage out from the camp site which may be a problem....either way the beast will be out to play on Friday...

Megamoe...Sorry for the delay in your car man, as you know more things are bent than originally thought, should still be back with you before your hand is better though..keep smiling.
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......I'M BACK!

Landrover Defender 110, 2"Lift kit, Roof tent, Large Family
Driver with sense of humor.

Landrover Discovery 1, 4.10 gears ARB front and rear lockers Landrover central diff lock, Warn winch, 2"lift, Camel Cut rear doors, 33"BFG's insane driver, Rangerover 4.6l V8 engine.

Toyota Fortuner bog standard company car (boss wont let me take it to the desert!)

KTM250SX motorcross bike for them mental desert days when a car just isn't scary enouth.

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Re: I'm IN

Post by MegaMoe »

Doc wrote:I’m in for the Mussafah trip but work commitments on Saturday prevent me from doing LIWA....Unless I can convince Pearl to drive back that night but I would need safe passage out from the camp site which may be a problem....either way the beast will be out to play on Friday...

Megamoe...Sorry for the delay in your car man, as you know more things are bent than originally thought, should still be back with you before your hand is better though..keep smiling.
i am all okay man, not in a hurry at all, i've been offroading at least once weekly since feb, time for a break anyway :mrgreen:
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

Kris
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Kris »

watcha do ? to the car i mean...to your hand...well that's private :lol: :wink: