Complete newbie - Info about joining required

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
actros
Advanced
Advanced

Complete newbie - Info about joining required

Post by actros »

Hi all,

I am currently looking for a nice 2nd hand motor and want to join AD 4X4. Ive been reading alot of information however wondered if someone could answer the following:

Joining - How to join the club, information on membership, any associated costs etc.
Trip announcement - Where can I find upcoming nformation on trips, timing etc.

If someone could just guide me on how to join and be an active member that would be great, look forward to hearing from some of you soon!

TINTIN

Re: Complete newbie - Info about joining required

Post by TINTIN »

Welcome Actros. You have already joined the club matey. Your first ANIT (Absolute Newbie Introduction Trip) will let you know all that you need. You can then decide if you want to join fully which will cost you 100 dirhams only. (more if you wish). After this your upgrades will go up in increments of 100 per upgrade.
For trip postings you can look in the forum under newbie trips and you will see them posted usually a week or 5 days before the actual trip.
You can join a newbie trip before your ANIT but this will not get you your first star.

Any more info you can find in the forum or by using the search tool in the top right corner.

Welcome buddy. :ad4x4:
050 880 2485
1998 ZJ 5.2L V8 (The Bulldog)
with stuff

And more to come.

{ZJ's ROOL ALL THE REST DROOL}

Sukilala

Post by Sukilala »

TINTIN wrote:Welcome Actros. You have already joined the club matey. Your first ANIT (Absolute Newbie Introduction Trip) will let you know all that you need. You can then decide if you want to join fully which will cost you 100 dirhams only. (more if you wish). After this your upgrades will go up in increments of 100 per upgrade.
For trip postings you can look in the forum under newbie trips and you will see them posted usually a week or 5 days before the actual trip.
You can join a newbie trip before your ANIT but this will not get you your first star.

Any more info you can find in the forum or by using the search tool in the top right corner.

Welcome buddy. :ad4x4:
all above is correct BUT first i would check the joining fee with Iguana, and if possible try and join an anit first,

actros
Advanced
Advanced

Post by actros »

Dear all,

Thanks for your reply, hope to meet you all soon once I have found the right car!

wasifahmed

Post by wasifahmed »

Arn't you looking for advice and suggessions on what might bethe "right " car to buy ??

Be assured we can help much on this aspect of club membership / offroading enjoyment.!!
Chase your dreams and Crest the Dunes in Style

actros
Advanced
Advanced

Post by actros »

I am looking for a suitably modified wrangler which I think is the best for a 'beginner'.

Serge
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Serge »

I am looking for a suitably modified wrangler which I think is the best for a 'beginner'.
:Trophyad4x4: :bravo:

When you get to be more then just a beginner... what car is a perfect one?
Serge
Mobile: 055 222 71 70
Other Hobby: HAM Radio - A65BU