AXA location

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
Xof
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

AXA location

Post by Xof »

Question : did AXA office moved? or are they still on Nadja street???

on their web site, they say they are now on Delma???

thanks for the clarification.
Xof ex marshal in China with a oo||||||oo accent

- no more toy... just an e-scooter to go to work :cry:

NissanCapsule
Advanced
Advanced

Re: AXA location

Post by NissanCapsule »

Hi Xof,

This is the latest info I have. Turn North East on the corner of 13th and 4th. Hope this helps.

Photographed it on my mobile but it should be clear enough if downloaded. If not - I can Scan tomorrow.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Manual Anti-Locking Brakes (ABS) - 3 pedal pumps/sec depending on my reaction time on the day.
Manual Hill Descent control (HDC) - Low gearbox and don't touch the accel or brake pedal.
Manual Traction Control System (TCS) - removal of foot off the accel pedal when needed.
Manual Stability Control System (ESC) - Detect and minimise skids preferably before they happen.
Oh and Manual Gearbox! Although I do have electric windows, mirrors and Power Steering - ooeer :)

2" EMU/King Springs Lift kit, Exhaust details withheld.

Fox
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Fox »

NissanCapsule's map is fairly accurate.
AXA moved to this new location, no longer in Najda Street.
The block in which they are is quite unsuspicious, but they have an AXA flag on the roadside near their entrance.

Xof
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Xof »

Thanks a lot Dom and Fox, this is exactly what i needed! :mrgreen:

Fox
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Fox »

Xof, I tried to pass by last night to take co-ordinates, and could not find them !!
Maybe they moved again ?
Make sure and give them a phone call to describe their location to you, before you drive there.
Try Tel. 800-292244, it's the breakdown assistance number, but I believe you can be
directed from there.

NissanCapsule
Advanced
Advanced

Post by NissanCapsule »

Oh oh!

I got that map off a friend about two weeks ago as I was thinking of changing companies so although I have never actually been there myself he did tell me it was there new location. Walter reassured me but maybe they have moved again.

...D
Manual Anti-Locking Brakes (ABS) - 3 pedal pumps/sec depending on my reaction time on the day.
Manual Hill Descent control (HDC) - Low gearbox and don't touch the accel or brake pedal.
Manual Traction Control System (TCS) - removal of foot off the accel pedal when needed.
Manual Stability Control System (ESC) - Detect and minimise skids preferably before they happen.
Oh and Manual Gearbox! Although I do have electric windows, mirrors and Power Steering - ooeer :)

Xof
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Xof »

so, they are where they say they are...

Very new big black villa, plenty of car space, very good. They just miss a huge sign to see them from far away. I have been lucky that my instinct led me the correct way...

In words :
After the U-turn on Delma street (13th), First left, first left, first right, and it's 200m on the left (villa 10/11)

in numbers :
+24° 28' 17.65", +54° 23' 7.57" (watch out coordinates format)

in picture:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=24.471569 ... 18&iwloc=A

Fox
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Fox »

Hooray !!
And thanks for the co-ordinates.

NissanCapsule
Advanced
Advanced

Post by NissanCapsule »

I am glad I did not give you out of date information. I was worried for a while :oops:

And yes - thanks for the coords.