Vtek Nissan Patrol burning in Badayer.

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
Kris
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Kris »

i took those pics.
they were too nervous to put it out directly coz they've been watching too many action movies.
by the time they got their dragon mart fire extinguishers out it was too late.

def turbo , some guys there were saying it had nos. dont think so.

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

That's why it is written next to the door when you enter ben sulayem performance workshop " The only performance professionals in the gulf"

They might charge alot (300 dhs per hour), but they know what they are doing.

The turbo kit they are fitting was developed for them by an australian company (avoturbo) and tested here in the country before they start selling it to the public. They have 1000+ car installation so far, the dyno for the patrol on the avotrubo web site had BSP logo on it.

Every where in the world you will find the proffessional performance people charging alot (in the US it can reach hundreds of $ per hour) and you end up paying more the price of the car to modify it.

We have alot of workshops here who deals in performance mods but most of them are not professionals,they can give a 1500 hp car that will beat 1000cc street bikes, Lambos and SLRs,but it will explode the second day, each visit to these people will fix something and break something else, you will end spending all your time a their workshop.
The jeeper is back.

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

Kris wrote:i took those pics.
they were too nervous to put it out directly coz they've been watching too many action movies.
by the time they got their dragon mart fire extinguishers out it was too late.

def turbo , some guys there were saying it had nos. dont think so.

A friend of mine who works with us once went to the mountains with him team to mount a GSM pole, one of the cars skidded at a low speed and flipped on its side, everyone came out of the side window and started running, they thought that the car will explode, as you said people watch a lot of movies :lol:
The jeeper is back.

Sharbel

Post by Sharbel »

i got some videos as well.... dont know how to load it here though ....

SD -
If im goin to hell, Im goin in my Nissan Patrol