Black boxespeeding in U.A.E

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
Mpenzi

Black boxespeeding in U.A.E

Post by Mpenzi »

Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

Mac
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Mac »

Am trying to check this out on Sunday, but it would not surprise me if it is introduced, due to total lack of regard to speeding here. We of course can always set an example, well on the black top anyway, if they try and track us in the desert they will be in for a shock, can you imagine "Look that H3 has just taken off followed by a Wrangler" and now we will all have AD4x4 wheelcovers we are easily identified!!:roll: :roll:
mac@ad4x4.com
Member #63
Overseas Marshal
Tynemouth.
UK.
+447875947350

Lionbar

Post by Lionbar »

malpatt wrote:now we will all have AD4x4 wheelcovers we are easily identified!!:roll: :roll:
This means that I can spend more concentration on the road than trying to find erratic drivers with AD4x4 stickers on them. :lol: :lol:
Seriously, the article is from a little over a year ago, and i remember the subject of it's introduction then, but little has been heard about since. Does anyone have an update??? I also wonder what stops people from pulling the power-supply from the tracking device. rendering the vehicle invisible (I can imagine it now "one day I met this guy in the Sheesha blah blah blah........."hey presto, stealth technology for my Pathy).

People, lead by example. B 8)

BTW, slightly off subject (But totally relevant): Does anyone know the traffic safety place(dont know the actual name of it!!!!) located on Khaleej AL Arabi Street in Abu Dhabi (I believe it is just before the Petrol station on the right as u are entering Abu Dhabi. Was wondering if anyone has any info on it, like if it is a government organisation, what its scope, limitations are(whether or not we can utilise them for any kind of sponsorship, whether or not we could assist them with any campaigns (promotion for both of us))

Sorry Mpenzi if this gets hijacked!!!! :)