Any new Quadratec order coming up?

Itemas wanted and Group Orders
Xof
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Xof »

off_Road wrote:me too need some parts for the tj :twisted:
me too need something. I don't know yet what, but sure i'll find out! just need to spend a few hours on quadratec site...
Xof ex marshal in China with a oo||||||oo accent

- no more toy... just an e-scooter to go to work :cry:

Adsonic

Post by Adsonic »

Viking wrote:
Adsonic wrote:Sorry guys, but I'm kinda new and was wondering what's the benefits of ordering together rather than individually. And how long does it take for the order to arrive?
Well the benefits ar that you will share the shipping cost. Even though the package gets heavier and more expensive to ship it will be less money for each of the person involved.
Delivery time all depends on what shipping method you choose. Everything from a few days to a few weeks.
First I would like to thank you for your kind reply.

But I have one more Q, shipping charges, how will the charges be determined for each one? by weight, price ... or something ells?

Viking
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Viking »

Cant give you a good answer to that as I have never organized an order. I have just put my order and paying and someone else handle the coordination :-)
// Eric The Viking
Back in Sweden with many good memories from AD4x4

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

Good news most of the order will arrive this week, i'll make a list of parts arriving and post it so you can all tell me what you need before i open the shop and things go out of stock :D

Proiority will be for AD4x4 members , also special prices only for AD4x4 (not any other club) and you should be a real member to get the special prices.

belbassiouni
Advanced
Advanced

Post by belbassiouni »

jeep wrote:Good news most of the order will arrive this week, i'll make a list of parts arriving and post it so you can all tell me what you need before i open the shop and things go out of stock :D

Proiority will be for AD4x4 members , also special prices only for AD4x4 (not any other club) and you should be a real member to get the special prices.
Hi sami

Long time no see man, also tell us where is the location of your shop and the opening date to attend the inauguration ceremony :wink: :D
Bahaa Elbassiouni
you can call me Bob
Mobile +1 (647) 836-8713/color]
Mercedes C 200 blue efficiency CGI 2011 with AMG kit .

Black *O||||||O* JK 2007 (manual), -
HotHead Headliners to cool the hard top, -

2.5" TeraFlex lift with Fox shocks, .
Bushwacker pocket style fender flares, -
Cooper STT 285x70R17 with M/T Classic II Special Edition rims, -
Gibson Performance Split Exhaust, and -
Garvin Wilderness Trail Rack
Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

thanx belbassiouni , i have been busy here and there , i'm trying to get my car ready ASAP had some problems and was busy solving them. also the shop thing is taking hell of my time trying to get orders from all over.

Jax

Post by Jax »

Sent you a pm, Sami :)

mike0967
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by mike0967 »

jeep wrote:Good news most of the order will arrive this week, i'll make a list of parts arriving and post it so you can all tell me what you need before i open the shop and things go out of stock :D

That's good news and well in time to be my Christmas present ! Thank you Sami for all your efforts, do not worry, you will have plenty of appreciating customers from AD4x4 :lol:

See you in the new shop soon, ISA.

Mike
// mike0967@ad4x4.com // Member #056 // BMW 118D //

Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal...

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

thanx mike , and i just checked all the parts you wanted are shipped and should be here this week.

Viking
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Viking »

As I have been communicating in private with you I am so happy to also hear officially too that the stuff are on its way. I am pretty sure that your shop will never open due to the fact that you will give priority to AD4x4 members and they will buy everything and there will be nothing left for the shop :-)
I am looking fwd to my exhaust-system, my spare tyre and ring&pinions.
// Eric The Viking
Back in Sweden with many good memories from AD4x4

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

vikining , yah i'm now thinking the same , hmmmmmm maybe i should place another order from now :?

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

will be updated
Last edited by jeep on Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Adsonic

Post by Adsonic »

jeep wrote:Proiority will be for AD4x4 members , also special prices only for AD4x4 (not any other club) and you should be a real member to get the special prices.
Not sure if I can get the special price cus I'm still a "fresh" member in this group but here I go anyway, I would like the following parts please :) :

Please PM me with the total price and payment method .... do you do PayPal????

Thank you and have a great weekend,
Adsonic

P.S: I was the one who called you from Kuwait last week regarding BFGoodrich M/T size 33 12.5 R15

TangoMike

Post by TangoMike »

adsonic dont worry u ll have the special price, Sami what is all these P/N. stuff, make a list for JK & TJ alone

TangoMike

Post by TangoMike »

Sami can u get these items
P/N.: 15010.2003
P/N.: 15010.204