FJ Cruiser AllPro group order!! v4.0

Itemas wanted and Group Orders
desert_hawk
Advanced
Advanced

FJ Cruiser AllPro group order!! v4.0

Post by desert_hawk »

Hi guys & gals,
I am thinking of making my 4th order from AllPro to order few items for a friend. Might add a piece or 2 for myself.

http://www.allprooffroad.com/

They have items for some Toyota models, mainly for FJC, if you are interested, plz review their web site and post me here or via PM about what you want, this way we can save some $$$ on shipping.

This post will be open for some time till after the new year, since the shipping and communication is not efficient during these times.

The procedure will be like this:
1. If you are interested, send me a PM or post here what you require, the serial no., description and price.
2. I will communicate with them around 3rd Jan. for a quotation, once the quotation is there, we will divide the shipping cost per weight of the items, will try to make it as fair as possible.
3. You will be communicated to make your share of the payment, it will take few days to collect the money.
4. The final order will be made, will not order if I didn't get the money, SORRY.
5. Once the item is received, I have a custom tax discount, will use it and will divide the payment in the same fair way, this time by item value, you will be contacted to collect your items, you will be expected to pay your share of customs at that time.
6. Any problems with your purchase, you have to settle it yourself with AllPro, will help you as much as possible with information, but so far for 3 orders, I didn't have a problem but a mistake in one order, which was replaced promptly.

You can read my feedback and others here
http://www.ad4x4.com/club/viewtopic.php ... lit=allpro

For other members who are not interested in such order, plz do not hijack it with INTERESTING comments. thank you.
FJCRUISER

Stars do not make a driver, the driver makes the stars.

Don't think how many moments in your life, just think how much life is there in a moment.