BF Goodrich 285x70xR17, favor please.

Itemas wanted and Group Orders
MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

Hello guys,

if anyone know of a place that got bf goodrich 285x70xr17 kindly inform me as i need to buy one urgently, wither in abu dhabi, sharjah any where.

thx guys,
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

Serge
Advanced
Advanced

Re: BF Goodrich 285x70xR17, favor please.

Post by Serge »

MegaMoe wrote:Hello guys,

if anyone know of a place that got bf goodrich 285x70xr17 kindly inform me as i need to buy one urgently, wither in abu dhabi, sharjah any where.

thx guys,

Tire Plus, and Al Fittaim usually keeps some stock. Not sure on size ...
Serge
Mobile: 055 222 71 70
Other Hobby: HAM Radio - A65BU

desert_hawk
Advanced
Advanced

Post by desert_hawk »

Just in case you didn't try them yet, national tyres might have them
FJCRUISER

Stars do not make a driver, the driver makes the stars.

Don't think how many moments in your life, just think how much life is there in a moment.

Gladiator
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Gladiator »

Am sure you know Jamal. Check with him :D

tajkeh

Post by tajkeh »

Emmm ... i searched for BF Goodrich for a very long time during the past month, and this is what i discovered:
- Al Futaim (the authorized dealer) didn't bring any stock since almost a year
- New GCC regulations are stopping all shipments in order for brands to comply with the GCC standards, and our friends in US are not responding (due to the market size i think)
- I have even checked with MickyThompson (Ramy4x4), and the latest shipment is stuck in customs for the same reason.
Tareq Tajkeh
050 35 39 220
Nissan Xterra

Vader
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Vader »

I have been looking for these as well with no luck. National doesn't have them. Market seems dry at the moment, can't even find Coopers. On the Yokohama website I saw Geolanders that come in that size but unfortunately no one seems to have them around here...

I was at Jamal's and he doesn't have any either.

Not to hijack, but they do have Toyos and Kumho's in that size, anyone have any experience with those? Almost same price as the Goodrich and the Cooper, recommended?
راعي الربع

zeer

Post by zeer »

Vader wrote:I have been looking for these as well with no luck. National doesn't have them. Market seems dry at the moment, can't even find Coopers. On the Yokohama website I saw Geolanders that come in that size but unfortunately no one seems to have them around here...

Not to hijack, but they do have Toyos and Kumho's in that size, anyone have any experience with those? Almost same price as the Goodrich and the Cooper, recommended?
Sharjah, nahda street, after Sahara centre , more than 30 tire shop and they have huge varieties.
http://maps.google.ae/maps?q=25.303702, ... 1&t=h&z=19
Eyad Harb - 0501234066
One for All & All for One
"BANNA WAS A GOOD MAN..MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN"
DesNav2011 / DesNav2012 / DesNav2013 / JeeP Jamboree 2013 / Desert Clean / EDC trainer / Sanid Leader
2010-2012 Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(27)(02) Intermediate(60)(10) Advance(19)(02) Expert(02)(01) TOTAL (108)/(15)
----2013--- Trips (counter)/(lead): Newbie(12)(04) Intermediate(17)(05) Advance(21)(03) Expert(04)(00) TOTAL (55)/(12)

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

Vader wrote:I have been looking for these as well with no luck. National doesn't have them. Market seems dry at the moment, can't even find Coopers. On the Yokohama website I saw Geolanders that come in that size but unfortunately no one seems to have them around here...

Im looking for the same size too, i only found kumho (850dhs) and procomp (1100 dhs). Bridgestone dealer in shj has 285/65R17 tires for 900 dhs.

I noticed that the kumho is the lightest among other tyres with same size, the one available in our market is kumho KL78. It comes in two versions, standard sidewall (44 pounds) and alternate side wall (51 pounds), other tyres like geolander, BFG and michelin are around 55 pounds.

check specs on tirerack.com
The jeeper is back.