Need to modify my wrangler JK

Itemas wanted and Group Orders
Arabia
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Need to modify my wrangler JK

Post by Arabia »

Just pick up any trip with the Club and you will find that most of the Jeeps are "Stockish" ....... :shock: :shock: :shock:
JK 2010 A/T

Cell. number
050 621 29 32
BBM
21CC6D40
Exploring UAE - Overland

Idris Khan

Post by Idris Khan »

How's the jeepers garage in dubai? Is it ok to get the suspension lifted from there with their custom parts?
Jeep Wrangler JK Sport
Terraflex 2.5" suspension lift
17" GT wheels
285/70/17 BF Goodrich AT
Many more mods to come.....

Trips
2 x ANIT
1 x Newbie

SSS
Advanced
Advanced

Post by SSS »

idries_wrangler wrote:How's the jeepers garage in dubai? Is it ok to get the suspension lifted from there with their custom parts?
nope ... I nearly bought a JK from them 2 years ago and did not like their "wisdom" regarding Jeep suspensions!
The sell "Frankenlifts" (hybrid lifts with conventional spare parts from the junkyard ... like e.g. Mercedes coil springs) and pretend it is the coolest stuff since sliced bread :lol:

Oh ... and the Jeep JK had a not so minor partially (cosmetically) repaired accident ... which I had to ask them about after I discovered the bent lower control arm mount at the front axle and the oil leak at the inner C (bent axle tubes as well!) :evil:
I never went back there ...
chafik the SilverSandSurfer
"The more I know, the more I realize how much I don't know."
THE THUNDER Status: http://www.ad4x4.com/club/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=15808

Idris Khan

Post by Idris Khan »

Thanks buddy for your advise. I am hopefully getting a place in the newbie trip this friday and will get my firts hand experience in the desert which probably will give me an idea what I need and what I dont.
although their prices were much cheaper than any lift kit out there but then you pay for what you get anyway! It might work for some people but I will stay away from local kits.
Jeep Wrangler JK Sport
Terraflex 2.5" suspension lift
17" GT wheels
285/70/17 BF Goodrich AT
Many more mods to come.....

Trips
2 x ANIT
1 x Newbie