Optima Battery - Yellow Top!!

Itemas wanted and Group Orders
desert_hawk
Advanced
Advanced

Post by desert_hawk »

Need one myself, did my research, the cheapest I can get is 1050 dhs from Ramy4x4 and 1300 dhs from MotorTech with one year warranty for both (both after club discount)

Managed to reach to the main supplier in DXB who offered it for 850 dhs (retail) with one year warranty.

If interested in 1, let me know, you will have to add 50 dhs or less to the price for petrol (depending on how many people interested)

Let me know within 24 hrs
FJCRUISER

Stars do not make a driver, the driver makes the stars.

Don't think how many moments in your life, just think how much life is there in a moment.

MLC
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Optima Battery - Yellow Top!!

Post by MLC »

i saw it at motortech too, but i still don't know what's so special about it. how is it better than the cheapo 'stock' battery which seems still to be going strong after a year of abuse??
MLC (Mid-Life Crisis)
"Yusufi" Jeep Wrangler JK Tornado II '+'
050 8134105

adiga
Deputy Chairman & Co founder
Deputy Chairman & Co founder

Post by adiga »

It"s available at Mussafah
24°22'51.03"N 54°30'45.27"E Google earth
“Do for this life as if you live forever,
do for the afterlife as if you die tomorrow”

desert_hawk
Advanced
Advanced

Post by desert_hawk »

MLC wrote:i saw it at motortech too, but i still don't know what's so special about it. how is it better than the cheapo 'stock' battery which seems still to be going strong after a year of abuse??
-Usual life span of 3+ years
-Deep cycle, for high current appliances like the winch, it does drain the battery that easy
-Gel based (not sure)
FJCRUISER

Stars do not make a driver, the driver makes the stars.

Don't think how many moments in your life, just think how much life is there in a moment.

IDO
Advanced
Advanced

Post by IDO »

MLC wrote:i saw it at motortech too, but i still don't know what's so special about it. how is it better than the cheapo 'stock' battery which seems still to be going strong after a year of abuse??
the main advantage is that it is a dry cell and there is no liquid splashing around( as far as i know, so it is more or less a vibration resistant battery.

MLC
Advanced
Advanced

Post by MLC »

desert_hawk wrote:
-Usual life span of 3+ years
-Deep cycle, for high current appliances like the winch, it does drain the battery that easy
-Gel based (not sure)
Ahhh - so it's for guys who have winches on their trucks!!! I SO want a winch but right now am pinching pennies and cannot part with the cash to replace my front bumper AND buy a winch.

Wish list.....

Can we discuss that salary increase now??????
MLC (Mid-Life Crisis)
"Yusufi" Jeep Wrangler JK Tornado II '+'
050 8134105