Off road accessories for FJ cruiser

Itemas wanted and Group Orders
Talal950

Off road accessories for FJ cruiser

Post by Talal950 »

Any hint on places in musaffah for parts, accessories, professional work shop for fitting, tuning and service ?? :geek:

MooD
Board Member
Board Member

Re: Off road accessories for FJ cruiser

Post by MooD »

Its Simple :mrgreen: ..... Drive your Car To Ramy4x4 in Mussafa ....
Pick or Order What What You ....

For Fixing :
Go To Princess WorkShop ( Next to BMW Service Center After Maqtaa Brigade ) Or Drive to Ramy4x4 Workshop in AlQuz- DxB

Note: Drive Safely ;)
Are you Ready For Action with MooD.....

Off RoadIng Is An Art.........................
Banna ... You will be missed but never forgotten
Others & My Rights ……

Talal950

Post by Talal950 »

At Rami 4x4, Icon & AEV they mainly deal with Jeep accessories and barely for FJs and the only thing I found is a suspension system, wheel spacer and so limited lights system

Any Advice??

Talal950

Post by Talal950 »

like check out this web and tell me where can i find a shop who can provide me with Smaller items ??

1. http://www.purefjcruiser.com/
2. http://www.fjcruiseraccessory.com/

kindly advice :)

Dune_Phantom
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Dune_Phantom »

Talal950 wrote:At Rami 4x4, Icon & AEV they mainly deal with Jeep accessories and barely for FJs and the only thing I found is a suspension system, wheel spacer and so limited lights system

Any Advice??

I agree, I called AEV two weeks back for some items and they said they stopped FJ parts and are concentrating on Jeeps :(

Possibly because of rumors that the FJ is being discontinued beyond 2014. :shock: :? Guess this means used FJ prices will be higher :mrgreen:

Checked with a friend in Al Futtaim and he mentioned that Toyota will be rolling out the V6 SWB Prado again which also means that the FJ will be phased out as these products compete with each other having same frame, and engine etc. :geek:
The Phantom - Ghost Who drives in the Dunes...:mrgreen: :D

The MECHANIC
Marshal
Marshal

Post by The MECHANIC »

Mosalf wrote:
Talal950 wrote:At Rami 4x4, Icon & AEV they mainly deal with Jeep accessories and barely for FJs and the only thing I found is a suspension system, wheel spacer and so limited lights system

Any Advice??

I agree, I called AEV two weeks back for some items and they said they stopped FJ parts and are concentrating on Jeeps :(

Possibly because of rumors that the FJ is being discontinued beyond 2014. :shock: :? Guess this means used FJ prices will be higher :mrgreen:

Checked with a friend in Al Futtaim and he mentioned that Toyota will be rolling out the V6 SWB Prado again which also means that the FJ will be phased out as these products compete with each other having same frame, and engine etc. :geek:
the swb Prado with the new v6 engine that it will be a monster :mrgreen:

Talal950

Post by Talal950 »

but still worldwide they are still producing modifications part for the FJ and its not fair to any 4X4 shop / accessory to focus on a specifice car and ignore the other car models :(