Looking to buy 4 door Wrangler

Itemas wanted and Group Orders
ToTopsGR

Looking to buy 4 door Wrangler

Post by ToTopsGR »

Looking to buy 4 door Wrangler up to 60k AED cash on the spot. If anybody knows anything please let me know

Regards

AT

Xof
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: Looking to buy 4 door Wrangler

Post by Xof »

Ask 9 ball... he might plan to change car. But do not know about the budget... ;)
Xof ex marshal in China with a oo||||||oo accent

- no more toy... just an e-scooter to go to work :cry:

ToTopsGR

Post by ToTopsGR »

Got one 2008 Unlimited X, 120k kilometers, Break pads need replacement, front differential gasket oil leakage and general rust (undercarriage only) to be removed. Mechanic told me that is going to be an around 4k job to do all this. Hope not going to discover an awful truth about this car. Apart the negative, it looks very clean, original pain, no accidents detected. So if all goes well see you in the dunes: :)

Jo
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Jo »

good luck
The lunatics have taken over the asylum

9ball
Advanced
Advanced

Post by 9ball »

ToTopsGR wrote:Got one 2008 Unlimited X, 120k kilometers, Break pads need replacement, front differential gasket oil leakage and general rust (undercarriage only) to be removed. Mechanic told me that is going to be an around 4k job to do all this. Hope not going to discover an awful truth about this car. Apart the negative, it looks very clean, original pain, no accidents detected. So if all goes well see you in the dunes: :)
Mine has 80000Km only, 2008, full service, no issues other than needs new tires. Already has mods. Not sure if selling yet though... Will think about it. 8-)
Desnav team: Whassup? with Waqmaster and Triplod.
2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited 4 doors for the dunes
Spidertrax lift kit, Old Man Emu suspension, Mopar Cold Air Intake, extra radiator for transmission, Mickey Thompson Classic II wheels, KC lights, more stuff to come.
2012 Mustang convertible for the highway and speeding tickets
Predator cues for the pool table (Samsara for play, BK2 for break, Air for jump, Predator case)
Black Belt in Karate
PADI Rescue Diver and Nitrox certified
Super hot wife, 3 cats: one weird looking Sphynx, one crazy fat Arabian Mau and one we are not sure about but not a whole lot smarter
nineballwizard on PS4 Call of Duty games

/l ,[_____],
l----L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)-o-)_)

Proud to be Marshal with best club in UAE