help needed :: Water bladder or storage!!

Itemas wanted and Group Orders
Bufiras

Post by Bufiras »

hi guys,

i have been looking for water bladder or water storage for camping or anything else..
the bladder is to store water if you go to desert or any place where you might ran out of water so you have that bladder as a back up..

i searched online but i couldn't find any place here in UAE yet.

i need your help if any one can and know where and how....

some pics will show what i'm looking for...

Thanks

9ball
Advanced
Advanced

Re: help needed :: Water bladder or storage!!

Post by 9ball »

Unless you were planning on taking a bath in the dunes or crossing the desert all the way to Yemen it seems a little big, would add tons of weight, and plus you would not be alone in the desert so other people would have water as well. I don't think this is necessary. Plus what do you do if your friend's car breaks down and you have to give them a lift? You'd have to get rid of the water to make space for them... Coleman has some nice bags and containers that can also serve as a portable shower, should be sufficient. You could invest in a fuel jerry can instead. Believe me, having extra liquids in the car makes a big difference in the weight and the performance of your car. Just carrying 2 jerry cans of fuel and you feel it.
Desnav team: Whassup? with Waqmaster and Triplod.
2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited 4 doors for the dunes
Spidertrax lift kit, Old Man Emu suspension, Mopar Cold Air Intake, extra radiator for transmission, Mickey Thompson Classic II wheels, KC lights, more stuff to come.
2012 Mustang convertible for the highway and speeding tickets
Predator cues for the pool table (Samsara for play, BK2 for break, Air for jump, Predator case)
Black Belt in Karate
PADI Rescue Diver and Nitrox certified
Super hot wife, 3 cats: one weird looking Sphynx, one crazy fat Arabian Mau and one we are not sure about but not a whole lot smarter
nineballwizard on PS4 Call of Duty games

/l ,[_____],
l----L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)-o-)_)

Proud to be Marshal with best club in UAE

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Ace hardware have a camping shower 5 gallon bladder ... This is more than enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com