tyres ONLY quadratec order!

Itemas wanted and Group Orders
MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

tyres ONLY quadratec order!

Post by MegaMoe »

Guys i am ordering from quadratec ONLY tyres! so if you're interested please pm me by tomorrow night at max! and dont order things and then back out as i've suffered before, if u REALLY want it order it, and compared it to the market price and say oh okay i will wait blah blah from sharjah he'll get it 20 dhs cheaper for me or whatever. ONLY if u need it order it plz.

and please place your order here so that other would benifit from your choice to know the reason.

for me i am ordering 5 33x12.5xR16 Intreco Truxs AT because i wanted all terrain tyres as my car is heavy, if i ordered mud terrain tyres i will end up digging myself in the ground and they have proper side walls and they look awesome.
Last edited by MegaMoe on Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

:roll: :roll:

Megamoe, i know someone who suffered from you as well. Kept him waiting for tooooo long then you didn't order :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

May i please :?: :peak:
diver@ad4x4.com (Member #70)

Two amazing places: Underwater & Offroad

Karim
:geek:

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

DiVeR wrote::roll: :roll:

Megamoe, i know someone who suffered from you as well. Kept him waiting for tooooo long then you didn't order :roll:

i swear till now they didnt get back to me regarding the XJ fender flares :lol: they said its out of stock and they're geting it from their warehouse on the moon, what do i lose if order it if its available, and to save embaressemt that why i said tyres ONLY
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

megamoe wrote:
DiVeR wrote::roll: :roll:

i swear till now they didnt get back to me regarding the XJ fender flares :lol: they said its out of stock and they're geting it from their warehouse on the moon, what do i lose if order it if its available, and to save embaressemt that why i said tyres ONLY
No embaressemt dude :mrgreen: Get me one tyre with you :lol: :lol:
diver@ad4x4.com (Member #70)

Two amazing places: Underwater & Offroad

Karim
:geek: