Looking for a Co- driver.

Itemas wanted and Group Orders
omar_kid77
Marshal
Marshal

Looking for a Co- driver.

Post by omar_kid77 »

Well am not going to say too much and let you feel pored from reading.
I am building a rally team to participate in the local rallies and GCC rallies.
I have been researching for a month and I find a car owned by a known person in the rally world and its build
especially for the rally (T2 stage) and had finished many races with a good ranking.

I am looking for:
1.A partner to share the expenses and to be the Co- driver.
2.Sponsors.

So please if you are interested and you would like to help, support and want to be part of the fun,
please send me PM or call me to arrange a meeting and set to explain and clarify any question or inquiries

Omar, 050 4120334
It's not the car, it's the driver WHO can make it.
Omar Daoud 050 4120334

omar_kid77
Marshal
Marshal

Post by omar_kid77 »

The proposal is ready if you would like to have a look or you would like to help me out by presenting the proposal to your company/ key person in your company.
Please send me a PM and will be sent to your email or a hard copy will be delivered to you.

Thanks for your support.
Omar Daoud 050 4120334

maddog
Advanced
Advanced

Post by maddog »

I see there hasn't been much response (on here at least) Omar. I hope you manage to find someone who is willing to give it a go, as its a really good opportunity to get involved in the sport.
I thought about it myself briefly, but I've to many other commitments and things going on. Sorry man, would have loved to team up with you.
If I was carefree and single.... :twisted:

Good luck man, hope it works out.
Citius, Altius, Fortius - Swifter, Higher, Stronger
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
maddog@ad4x4.com

omar_kid77
Marshal
Marshal

Post by omar_kid77 »

maddog wrote:I see there hasn't been much response (on here at least) Omar. I hope you manage to find someone who is willing to give it a go, as its a really good opportunity to get involved in the sport.
I thought about it myself briefly, but I've to many other commitments and things going on. Sorry man, would have loved to team up with you.
If I was carefree and single.... :twisted:

Good luck man, hope it works out.

Thank you brother really appreciated, and as you said there are many other commitments and no one can run a way from his responsibilities,
And I agree with you if I was carefree and single.
Omar Daoud 050 4120334

omar_kid77
Marshal
Marshal

Post by omar_kid77 »

Ok guys lets try the other way.
If you have or you got me a sponsorship I will pay a commission after I sign the contract.
So come on guys I see money flaying and needs someone to collect.
Omar Daoud 050 4120334

desertdude

Post by desertdude »

Cool mate ....best wishes and good luck on your endevour. Sorry really can't help you out at the moment regarding sponsorship. We I think at least your club should offer you some help.

If you need any help in sourcing anything from these parts lemme know.

PS: I will talk to my wife though as they regularly sponsor indiviuals, but mostly dudes who are doing stull like expeditions and all. Like the dubai based brit who walked to the north pole
<strong>THE KING AND SUPREME RULER OF THE DESERT<br></strong>

omar_kid77
Marshal
Marshal

Post by omar_kid77 »

desertdude wrote:Cool mate ....best wishes and good luck on your endevour. Sorry really can't help you out at the moment regarding sponsorship. We I think at least your club should offer you some help.

If you need any help in sourcing anything from these parts lemme know.

PS: I will talk to my wife though as they regularly sponsor indiviuals, but mostly dudes who are doing stull like expeditions and all. Like the dubai based brit who walked to the north pole
Thanks man,
Actually this will reflect a good image of the company and big advertise and in the same time cheaper since I am not looking for that big amount with many zeros.
About the club they already helping/ supporting me but not financially.
Thanks and appreciated.
Omar Daoud 050 4120334

omar_kid77
Marshal
Marshal

Post by omar_kid77 »

It seems that no one interested in making money for using his WASTAH (connection)?
Omar Daoud 050 4120334