Gas BBQ wanted

Itemas wanted and Group Orders
9ball
Advanced
Advanced

Gas BBQ wanted

Post by 9ball »

Just moved to a new flat in Abu Dhabi with a nice balcony, looking for a nice gas BBQ to put outside. Call me 050-417-3746 or e-mail yannlavoie@hotmail.com
Desnav team: Whassup? with Waqmaster and Triplod.
2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited 4 doors for the dunes
Spidertrax lift kit, Old Man Emu suspension, Mopar Cold Air Intake, extra radiator for transmission, Mickey Thompson Classic II wheels, KC lights, more stuff to come.
2012 Mustang convertible for the highway and speeding tickets
Predator cues for the pool table (Samsara for play, BK2 for break, Air for jump, Predator case)
Black Belt in Karate
PADI Rescue Diver and Nitrox certified
Super hot wife, 3 cats: one weird looking Sphynx, one crazy fat Arabian Mau and one we are not sure about but not a whole lot smarter
nineballwizard on PS4 Call of Duty games

/l ,[_____],
l----L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)-o-)_)

Proud to be Marshal with best club in UAE

SSS
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Gas BBQ wanted

Post by SSS »

hmmm ... did you check at ACE ?
chafik the SilverSandSurfer
"The more I know, the more I realize how much I don't know."
THE THUNDER Status: http://www.ad4x4.com/club/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=15808

Viking
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Viking »

chafik wrote:hmmm ... did you check at ACE ?
Come on Chafik - you know 9Ball. He wants it for free :lol:
// Eric The Viking
Back in Sweden with many good memories from AD4x4

SSS
Advanced
Advanced

Post by SSS »

Viking wrote:
chafik wrote:hmmm ... did you check at ACE ?
Come on Chafik - you know 9Ball. He wants it for free :lol:

:oops: sorry to disturb ... well ... in that case : guys who has bought a gas bbq and has urgently to leave the country ... or who has bought a gas bbq and got bored of it ... especially now as it is too hot outside to have a nice bbq ?

DONATIONS INCLUDING free delivery : please contact above original poster to inquire the address to deliver to!
DONATIONS without free delivery : please contact above original poster to negotiate terms and conditions for pickup (count your fingers before!) !
:hahi: :wahaha: :hahi:

BTW : hey 9Ball ... congrats to your new flat! Is the bbq for the club party you are giving to the club members on this happy occasion? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

9ball
Advanced
Advanced

Post by 9ball »

You forgot to mention that donation should include free unlimited supplies of X-large T-Bones and shrimps otherwise am not interested. :mrgreen: :twisted: No seriously I saw a great one at Ace, for 1000 Dhr, but I though it is FREE to ask before I get that one! 8-) And Chafiq you make fun of me, then you are not allowed to use my desert BBQ on my trips, you can cook your steaks on your hood because your engine will be so hot I guarantee you! hehehe :mrgreen:
Desnav team: Whassup? with Waqmaster and Triplod.
2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited 4 doors for the dunes
Spidertrax lift kit, Old Man Emu suspension, Mopar Cold Air Intake, extra radiator for transmission, Mickey Thompson Classic II wheels, KC lights, more stuff to come.
2012 Mustang convertible for the highway and speeding tickets
Predator cues for the pool table (Samsara for play, BK2 for break, Air for jump, Predator case)
Black Belt in Karate
PADI Rescue Diver and Nitrox certified
Super hot wife, 3 cats: one weird looking Sphynx, one crazy fat Arabian Mau and one we are not sure about but not a whole lot smarter
nineballwizard on PS4 Call of Duty games

/l ,[_____],
l----L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)-o-)_)

Proud to be Marshal with best club in UAE

Gladiator
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Gladiator »

can get you very nice discount at ACE !!!!!

just call me anyday after 4:00pm.. will go with you ... i know i be using it sometimes in the desert :lol: :lol: :D

SSS
Advanced
Advanced

Post by SSS »

9ball wrote:You forgot to mention that donation should include free unlimited supplies of X-large T-Bones and shrimps otherwise am not interested. :mrgreen: :twisted: No seriously I saw a great one at Ace, for 1000 Dhr, but I though it is FREE to ask before I get that one! 8-) And Chafiq you make fun of me, then you are not allowed to use my desert BBQ on my trips, you can cook your steaks on your hood because your engine will be so hot I guarantee you! hehehe :mrgreen:
c'mon, man ... :beg: I promise I will never ever ever make fun of you ... please do not make me destroy my lill desert toy trying to follow you ... ( I don't mind not using your desert BBQ, actually ... hehehe ;) )

tillybean
Advanced
Advanced

Post by tillybean »

9ball wrote:Just moved to a new flat in Abu Dhabi with a nice balcony, looking for a nice gas BBQ to put outside. Call me 050-417-3746 or e-mail yannlavoie@hotmail.com
I am looking for one too....maybe we could team up and go get a great discount at ACE? I saw a fairly okay one in Carrefour - not a great size but reasonable for maybe a couple of large steaks and it was over 2,000 AED !!!! That's way too expensive for my tastes.
Tillybean / Sam

050 130 2128