Jeep Wrangler Sport 2006 For sale

Items for Sale
Mac
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Jeep Wrangler Sport 2006 For sale

Post by Mac »

I am selling my 2006 Jeep Wrangler Sport Anniversary edition. New 4x4 to follow :lol:
First Registered in December 2006. 6 speed manual, CD/Radio. Fitted Garmin Quest GPS. White colour with hard top.11.000kms. Regularly serviced. The Jeep has had a full Wildfire conversion fitted by Western Motors and hence all parts are under warranty from them.
2" Teraflex lift, Rancho Shockers, 31x11.5 Mickey Thompson Baja Tyres and alloy wheels. Warn Bumpers front/rear. Warn spot lights on front bumper. 4 x Bosch lights on fitted roof bar. KN air filter and Air Aid Fuel spacer. Jeep Mopar Cat Back exhaust system., 6" Bushwacker flares. Fitted seat covers on front seats with extra storage pockets. This car cost 75.000dhs in December 2006 and the conversion cost and extras was 23.000 dhs. Asking price 85.000 dhs, which is about the cost of a 2007 model without the mods. Excellent all round condition by one careful driver!
Please telephone Mac on 050 4729856.

I know this thread is worthless without pics, but I have serious problems downloading them from the Gallery!! If any one can assist with this I will be eternally grateful. :nopics:
mac@ad4x4.com
Member #63
Overseas Marshal
Tynemouth.
UK.
+447875947350

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Mac. what is this? selling your Wrangler is not acceptable in this club :lol: :lol: Unless you are buying a new Wrangler
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

WildFire

Post by WildFire »

iguana wrote:Mac. what is this? selling your Wrangler is not acceptable in this club :lol: :lol: Unless you are buying a new Wrangler
:iagree: If you think of buying something else it would look like selling a stalion and buying a Cow :wink:
Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.

Mac
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Mac »

iguana wrote:Mac. what is this? selling your Wrangler is not acceptable in this club :lol: :lol: Unless you are buying a new Wrangler
Now that would be telling!!!!!!!!!! Guess on.
mac@ad4x4.com
Member #63
Overseas Marshal
Tynemouth.
UK.
+447875947350

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

Mac i think it not the right time for selling your car.
Vocation and all.
It will sell better in winter time i think.
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

XJ
Advanced
Advanced

Post by XJ »

Mpenzi wrote:Mac i think it not the right time for selling your car.
Vocation and all.
It will sell better in winter time i think.
I agree with Mpenzi, it is summer time and 4x4's are cheaper and not a whole lot of people will be insterested unless it is a steel price.

Let me know if you want to let it got with a steel price :mrgreen: :twisted:
Khaldoun Amro

-OlllllllO-

Mac
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Mac »

Thanks for this advice guys, there is no rush to sell it. Will see what happens.
mac@ad4x4.com
Member #63
Overseas Marshal
Tynemouth.
UK.
+447875947350

Jo
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Jo »

Mac you scre me!!!!

.. r u gonna buy a real car now?

:roll:

:hat:
The lunatics have taken over the asylum

ppnath
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Jeep Wrangler Sport 2006 For sale

Post by ppnath »

Mac wrote:I am selling my 2006 Jeep Wrangler Sport Anniversary edition. New 4x4 to follow :lol:
First Registered in December 2006. 6 speed manual, CD/Radio. Fitted Garmin Quest GPS. White colour with hard top.11.000kms. Regularly serviced. The Jeep has had a full Wildfire conversion fitted by Western Motors and hence all parts are under warranty from them.
2" Teraflex lift, Rancho Shockers, 31x11.5 Mickey Thompson Baja Tyres and alloy wheels. Warn Bumpers front/rear. Warn spot lights on front bumper. 4 x Bosch lights on fitted roof bar. KN air filter and Air Aid Fuel spacer. Jeep Mopar Cat Back exhaust system., 6" Bushwacker flares. Fitted seat covers on front seats with extra storage pockets. This car cost 75.000dhs in December 2006 and the conversion cost and extras was 23.000 dhs. Asking price 85.000 dhs, which is about the cost of a 2007 model without the mods. Excellent all round condition by one careful driver!
Please telephone Mac on 050 4729856.

I know this thread is worthless without pics, but I have serious problems downloading them from the Gallery!! If any one can assist with this I will be eternally grateful.
Mac
with your approval...

Mac
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Mac »

Thanks PPNATH. Much appreciated.
mac@ad4x4.com
Member #63
Overseas Marshal
Tynemouth.
UK.