1200cc SuperBike for sale

Items for Sale
Doc
Advanced
Advanced

1200cc SuperBike for sale

Post by Doc »

In order to help me finance my new off road project vehicle the wife (MOI) has told me that i have to sell some of my other toys first.

so if anybody knows of anyone who loves bikes here is their or your chance to get your hands on a Kawasaki ZZR1200, the bike is showroom condition only having traveled 2,000km of which 1,500km was under 5,000rpm whilst running in the engine and gearbox, the bike was brought by me new in 2006 in Kuwait and has not yet been registered in the UAE the year of manufacture is late 2004, although as said brought new and first registered in 2006

the bike has polished rims, Muzzy racing exhaust system, Braided brake hoses, k&N filtration and a dyno jet kit, this is an extremely fast bike although as a sports tourer is also very comfy to ride.

I'm selling for only 35,000, this bike new is over 50,000 and also has 10,000 of extras on it so it is an extremely good deal.
the bike is kept at work in an air conditioned room

35,000 AED

call Richard (DOC) 050 6526707
Last edited by Doc on Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......I'M BACK!

Landrover Defender 110, 2"Lift kit, Roof tent, Large Family
Driver with sense of humor.

Landrover Discovery 1, 4.10 gears ARB front and rear lockers Landrover central diff lock, Warn winch, 2"lift, Camel Cut rear doors, 33"BFG's insane driver, Rangerover 4.6l V8 engine.

Toyota Fortuner bog standard company car (boss wont let me take it to the desert!)

KTM250SX motorcross bike for them mental desert days when a car just isn't scary enouth.

Doc
Advanced
Advanced

More toys for sale

Post by Doc »

Canon 10D digital professional camera, for sale as Body + grip only (no Lens as i keep them for my new 30D) this camera is amazing, and as stated is a professional camera, it has a magnesium alloy body and does everything you can imagine except make coffee! :D as with all my toys it is in immaculate condition. ps the grip at the bottom takes two batteries and has extra buttons for taking vertical photos

i'm looking for best offer over 1,700 AED call me on 050 6526707

Landrover Discovery 1, 4.10 gears ARB front and rear lockers Landrover central diff lock, Warn winch, 2"lift, Camel Cut rear doors, 33"BFG's insane driver, Rangerover 4.6l V8 engine.

Toyota Fortuner bog standard company car (boss wont let me take it to the desert!)

KTM250SX motorcross bike for them mental desert days when a car just isn't scary enouth.

Doc
Advanced
Advanced

Sorry both sold

Post by Doc »

yes my new project car is going to require lots of money so here's some more toys at giveaway prices:

i have two mini moto 50cc petrol bikes for sale, these can be used by an adult my size although are best suited for children around the age of 10+ these things are fast 50km + (same as jeep wrangler :D :D )

as stated i have two of these, they both require a little work to make them like new again, 1 requires a new brake leaver and both require a good clean.

300 each

call me on 050 6526707
Last edited by Doc on Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

vikid
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: and yet more toys

Post by vikid »

Doc wrote:yes my new project car is going to require lots of money so here's some more toys at giveaway prices:

i have two mini moto 50cc petrol bikes for sale, these can be used by an adult my size although are best suited for children around the age of 10+ these things are fast 50km + (same as jeep wrangler :D :D )

as stated i have two of these, they both require a little work to make them like new again, 1 requires a new brake leaver and both require a good clean.

300 each

call me on 050 6526707
let me atleast help you to get few decals on your new car.. :lol: buying one of the pocket bikes from you.. :okaay:
Member #210 twoseaterwoopseater

"Take Part in Life"

Doc
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Doc »

Done Vikramd, 1 already has your name engraved into it! :D :D :D :D

Bradley
Advanced
Advanced

Re: 1200cc SuperBike for sale

Post by Bradley »

Doc wrote:In order to help me finance my new off road project vehicle the wife (MOI) has told me that i have to sell some of my other toys first.

so if anybody knows of anyone who loves bikes here is their or your chance to get your hands on a Kawasaki ZZR1200, the bike is showroom condition only having traveled 2,000km of which 1,500km was under 5,000rpm whilst running in the engine and gearbox, the bike was brought by me new in 2006 in Kuwait and has not yet been registered in the UAE the year of manufacture is late 2004, although as said brought new and first registered in 2006

the bike has polished rims, Muzzy racing exhaust system, Braided brake hoses, k&N filtration and a dyno jet kit, this is an extremely fast bike although as a sports tourer is also very comfy to ride.

I'm selling for only 35,000, this bike new is over 50,000 and also has 10,000 of extras on it so it is an extremely good deal.
the bike is kept at work in an air conditioned room

35,000 AED

call Richard (DOC) 050 6526707
Really nice bike Doc,
I would love to get something like this, but cant do it now. :(
Bradley
Liberty - ARB Lift kit, MT mags & 32" Tyres