found a 2003 sahara

Items for Sale
surfer
Advanced
Advanced

found a 2003 sahara

Post by surfer »

I just called a showroom in sharjah who is advertising for a 2003 manual sahara, hardtop, done 45,000km. He is asking for 51000 DHS :o

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

And???

Did u buy it so say mabrook, or u want some comments about the price, ???? Another jeeper in the club? hehehehehehe

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

khaiwi wrote:And???

Did u buy it so say mabrook, or u want some comments about the price, ???? Another jeeper in the club? hehehehehehe
Dont you think its bit high? A friend of mine just sold his sahara for 62k, it was manual sahara, hardtop, never been off road, 2006, only four months old, i cried when he told after selling it.

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

yes surfer, it sounds a bit to the high side, however, we cannot judge based on the description only... It might be worth every dirham. Generally speakin' those showrooms over price the vehicles especially if they are clean.

Personally I will not pay more than 40k nomatter what...

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

khaiwi wrote:yes surfer, it sounds a bit to the high side, however, we cannot judge based on the description only... It might be worth every dirham. Generally speakin' those showrooms over price the vehicles especially if they are clean.

Personally I will not pay more than 40k nomatter what...
i agree with you, its over priced, my budget is below 45k for 2004, i guess it goes high this time of the year, dont you think that the price of the used ones will drop once the new one arrives ?

Ill keep looking around

seiftawfik
Advanced
Advanced

Post by seiftawfik »

Hi Surfer, I work in the automotive field and trust me these showrooms they really exaggerate about the prices all the time. You need to negotiate really hard with them. And if you decide at any point to buy this car just give me the VIN number and I'll be able to get you the full service history of this car. In my opinion a car like this worth maximum 42K if it's in a very good condition.

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

yes absolutely right, wait till the new shape 2007 is in the narket and you will have better chances....

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

seiftawfik wrote:Hi Surfer, I work in the automotive field and trust me these showrooms they really exaggerate about the prices all the time. You need to negotiate really hard with them. And if you decide at any point to buy this car just give me the VIN number and I'll be able to get you the full service history of this car. In my opinion a car like this worth maximum 42K if it's in a very good condition.
Thanks, i'll in touch with you once i find one.