RIMS for Wrangler

Items for Sale
Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

RIMS for Wrangler

Post by Bulldozer »

Looking for set of RIMs for wrangler TJ 99 for a friend of mine NEW or in excellent condition of course looks nice, SMS or contact me on 050 6614188, hury up guys nobody call till now strange hahaha
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

Tamraz
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Tamraz »

What is the required size? original 7.5 "steel or offset 8 to 10" ? why buy old when the market is full of fancy variety a set of 4 brand new fancy model cost no more than AED 800--

I Can show you so many types and models if you come to Dubai... or Megamoe knows the right places in AD.

The 31x10.5x 15 size Mud terrain or All Terrain tyres are sold also in next to Sahara mall Sharjah in Big variety... Copper MT AED 380, Yokohama M/T at 320, BF goodrich AT at 460, Kumho at 455-- per tyre

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

Thax Tamraz looking for offset i think 8" is more suitable, I ll c if I can come to sharjah :lol:

Kris
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Kris »

ATC rims in shj.
8 inch , kinda like Mickey T's look-a-likes.
Beginning of BMW road like where Mr.Tamraz said.
i jst bought a spare rim from the shop where Mr.Tamraz got his new wheels ( the guy at the shop still has them for sale btw :lol: )

the rim cost me 220. bought my other 4 for 200 a piece , left my old rims with the guy.
should get minimum 50 dhs for your stock steel TJ rims , alloys get u more.
the guys in those row of shops are all SOB's so jst make sure they give u new rims , check for cracks , take them for a spin to see if they give u wobble & speak to the guy abt a guarantee if they crack near the lugs.
i think its the 3rd shop in the row after sahara centre.Shops close from 1:30-4p.m.

gluck.

-Kris

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

Kris wrote:ATC rims in shj.
8 inch , kinda like Mickey T's look-a-likes.
Beginning of BMW road like where Mr.Tamraz said.
i jst bought a spare rim from the shop where Mr.Tamraz got his new wheels ( the guy at the shop still has them for sale btw :lol: )

the rim cost me 220. bought my other 4 for 200 a piece , left my old rims with the guy.
should get minimum 50 dhs for your stock steel TJ rims , alloys get u more.
the guys in those row of shops are all SOB's so jst make sure they give u new rims , check for cracks , take them for a spin to see if they give u wobble & speak to the guy abt a guarantee if they crack near the lugs.
i think its the 3rd shop in the row after sahara centre.Shops close from 1:30-4p.m.

gluck.

Thanx man :D
-Kris

Hunter
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Hunter »

hi guys,
Kris , do you have by any chance the guy phone number? i am looking for 10 inch rims( ATC are nice) to foit a 33X12.5X15 tyres..

cheers

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

Hunter wrote:hi guys,
Kris , do you have by any chance the guy phone number? i am looking for 10 inch rims( ATC are nice) to foit a 33X12.5X15 tyres..

cheers
man dont go for 10" rims, ur tyres will pop out easily and heavy on diffs. 8" is just enough
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

Tamraz
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Tamraz »

Hunter wrote:hi guys,

cheers
8 & 10 inch are available. the next shop after continental tyres ( 3rd on the right hand side ) if you are coming from Sahara Mall street Sharjah ( the 1st right exit after Mulla Plaza in Dubai). name of the store is "telal el emarat), guy's in charge name is Ahmad (Iranian).

They lift the car and fix 2-3 kinds of rims on each wheel, with different mud Terrain / all terrain tyres , get you a tea and Leave you to think :D they thought I am a hesitant man since it took me so long even after the tea :!: to visualise 3ziza (my Wrangler) my concern was loosing her verginity!! not making a Rim choice!! then he took the 7.5" original steel rims with the 1 yr old Yokoham geolanders ... it was like he took a piece of me!!!

Bulldozer: bring your turkish coffee :) and I will take you there but it has to be between 11 AM to 4 PM or else we could be stuck in traffic for about 2 hrs each leg from SZR 5th interchange to Mulls plaza...

KRIS: wobbling !! not really / frequent balancing especially after trips YESSS ..it is a Tax you have to pay....(I knew it would happen that is why I felt bad when I changed)

Kris
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Kris »

Hunter , Mr Tamraz jst described the shop perfectly.
a phone number would do u no good unless u speak iranian or arabic...even then its pointless.
best go down and have a look.

Sometimes the rims arent perfectly straight , that can give u wobble , they jst swap the rim with a new one and the wobble goes away.hehe i havent balanced my tires since i got them :D

They have those 8inch ATC's that look really really nice , they also have 10 inch wide GT-wheels.
some swear by 8 inch , some by 10 inch...dunno , the 10inch ones i've been around have been popping their bead a lot recently...u decide...