how much u think it worth??

Items for Sale
defender
Advanced
Advanced

how much u think it worth??

Post by defender »

hey guys i would like to sale my car
Jeep Cherokee and i would like to share with u how much should l ask for??of course i need to sale with good price.
i will descripe the car and all the things (if i remeber) i fixed(alot) and what are the problems i know
-jeep cherokee 1997 sport, manual gear, green color, auto windous.270,000km

good things

-higher accelleration beter than jeep wranglers and nissan Vtec.
-original paint(except the front pumber)
-biege interior and very good from inside(i mean there are no damages or broken stuff inside)and it look nice, there is temp guage, distance to emty guage, compass(N,W,E,S)
- K&N full kit filter.
-engine, gear box,4x4 and diffrentials are in V.good situation.
- fuel cosumbetion is far less than wrangler and it is more comfortable and stable at side slopes((max i drive with full tank was 500)full tank is 95dhs but at speed less than 120 and not in off road

Thing to repair

1- you need new tyres
2- vibration at high speed( i dont no from where)
3-small oil leake from the gasket between the engine and the gearbox
4- at N# 1and 2 the A/C some air come from the dash board near the front windscreen and at 3,4 no problem(A/C is working very good).

what i did to the car(main things).
1- engine oeverhaul at 240,000km cost me around 4000dhs
(new vlves set, new gaskets, new water pump, new clutch set)
2- new engine mountaing, new break bads(front and rear)last week
3- new sensors(crank sensor, tempreture sensore, oil pressure sensor, one sensor in the coil) new spark plugs.last month
((one more thing the car never been off road))
so guys this what i can remeber and can u help to figure out a fair price for the car.

Last edited by defender on Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doc
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Doc »

i don't know whats it's worth but someone on here a couple of days ago had 18,000 to spend.. if it's worth a lot more than that please don;t take it as an insult, as i said i don't know what it's worth! :P
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......I'M BACK!

Landrover Defender 110, 2"Lift kit, Roof tent, Large Family
Driver with sense of humor.

Landrover Discovery 1, 4.10 gears ARB front and rear lockers Landrover central diff lock, Warn winch, 2"lift, Camel Cut rear doors, 33"BFG's insane driver, Rangerover 4.6l V8 engine.

Toyota Fortuner bog standard company car (boss wont let me take it to the desert!)

KTM250SX motorcross bike for them mental desert days when a car just isn't scary enouth.

Ghanem
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Ghanem »

Ya sure 15k to 18k i think but not sure about what you said about the vtec patrol :wink: :D
2009 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2009
2008 Mitsubishi Pajero 3.8 Ltr.

Abo Omar
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Abo Omar »

I know u love the car Saeed ,,, but its market price wouldn't exceed the 18k maybe less even ...
Taking into consideration that it has done 270,000 KM and u have changed all the small parts in the engine that needs to be replaced....
Anyways best of luck buddy.....

My advice ,,, do not sell it :D :D
Omar Kamel-Member # 007

dutt
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by dutt »

I'm the guy looking for a cherokee or a wrangler. My budget is +/- 18k. Your car looks great in these pictures. You have taken very good care of it. Its tempting. Because I do not need a car immediately, I am going to search for a cherokee with less miles on it. I think the biggest drawback of your car is the number of kilometers on the odometer. I think its worth 12 - 15k, but I am no expert and am just starting to look. It is free to list an add in the Khaleej Times, you could test the market. List it for 20. See out how many calls you get. Then list with the Gulf Times for a little less. Use the Spinny's board, too. Hope it helps. Good luck.

dutt

Kris
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Kris »

16-20 ish sounds right.List for 20 , aim for 18.

First the banshee , now the Jeep... whats the plan Saeed ?

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

Kris wrote:16-20 ish sounds right.List for 20 , aim for 18.

First the banshee , now the Jeep... whats the plan Saeed ?
YEEEAH MAN wHAT THE PLAN???/