Wanted - Jeep wrangler 97 to 2000

Items for Sale
FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Surfer Please.....Dont scare our friend Bulldozer::::::

Post by FearUAE »

Take It easy my friend & dont worry it is not that much scary. If you cannot do it all the way, you can use the back side ( the newbie one's)....................haaaaaaaaw, no hard feeling : I am doing the same. . . . .. . . . . . !

Surfer: The baby is ready, i might try it tomorrow but i need a serious action, something like let saay : kornish . . . . . . . . . . . . . .!

Take it easy my friends & salaam

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

surfer wrote:Bulldozer and fearuae, you are the masters of thread hijacking.

Bulldozer, have a look at these pictures, i took them at alfaya in sharjah (not Dubai):

http://www.ad4x4.com/gallery2/v/members ... +pictures/
Sorry i don't know the area very well I need a tour there to explor it with some experts :!: :lol:
Whose thread is this tutututututu :makingfun:

Any way it looks like FearUAE :oops: is jealous that he couldn't be on that trip, you won this time, But still the pics from a great distance :dontknow: what u think FearUAE :?: any ideas :arrow:
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

What i think my friend . . . . .:

Post by FearUAE »

since Mr Surfer only reached 30% after all the husle & tire replacement, and discovered that i can do more than that in revearsing as well, he searched all the galleries to find some unknown photos with distance, far away cars, to say that he is the maan of the dunes..................WAKE UP SURFER.

No Hard Feeling my Dear , We Are All Friends. :D :lol: :D :lol:

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Re: What i think my friend . . . . .:

Post by Bulldozer »

FearUAE wrote:since Mr Surfer only reached 30% after all the husle & tire replacement, and discovered that i can do more than that in reversing as well, he searched all the galleries to find some unknown photos with distance, far away cars, to say that he is the maan of the dunes..................WAKE UP SURFER.

Surfer u need to buy a camera with big lenses & ZOOM to give clear pics or to do 5* hotel reserv for me to come and watch :idea:
FearUAE NO hardfeeling when we proof that u r wrong :grr:
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Re: What i think my friend . . . . .:

Post by surfer »

Bulldozer wrote:
FearUAE wrote:since Mr Surfer only reached 30% after all the husle & tire replacement, and discovered that i can do more than that in reversing as well, he searched all the galleries to find some unknown photos with distance, far away cars, to say that he is the maan of the dunes..................WAKE UP SURFER.

Surfer u need to buy a camera with big lenses & ZOOM to give clear pics or to do 5* hotel reserv for me to come and watch :idea:
FearUAE NO hardfeeling when we proof that u r wrong :grr:
Man, i toke these pictures 6 years ago, there was no such thing as zoom at that time :lol:

I thought someone was looking for a wrangler here, a friend of mine has a 97 sahara for sale

http://www.ad4x4.com/modules.php?name=F ... opic&t=563

I know the guy, the car is still available, give him a call.
The jeeper is back.