DesNav 2013 On the 22Feb2013

Club Parties, Anniversaries, meetings, and official events
tillybean
Advanced
Advanced

Re: DesNav 2013 On the 22Feb2013

Post by tillybean »

Mosalf wrote:
tillybean wrote:Looking for a team? Then please register here : http://www.ad4x4.com/club/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=15682
Sam, we registered. Apart from the confirmation we haven't received anything. Moreover the email says print and bring on 25th Novemeber (?).

Apart from above we need to request a TShirt Size changeover from Large to Medium for one member. Can you kindly accommodate. I pm'ed you on this earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The email message is - date wise - incorrect. Please just print it out and bring when you attend on 22 Feb.

I received your PM and will respond.

Thanks.
Tillybean / Sam

050 130 2128

9ball
Advanced
Advanced

Post by 9ball »

Hey Sam, am trying to register our team, but the website seems to be having some issues, when you click on register it does not work... May be there is a trojan that prevents our team only to register to give a chance to other teams. May be I should try from another computer with another name... :lol:
Desnav team: Whassup? with Waqmaster and Triplod.
2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited 4 doors for the dunes
Spidertrax lift kit, Old Man Emu suspension, Mopar Cold Air Intake, extra radiator for transmission, Mickey Thompson Classic II wheels, KC lights, more stuff to come.
2012 Mustang convertible for the highway and speeding tickets
Predator cues for the pool table (Samsara for play, BK2 for break, Air for jump, Predator case)
Black Belt in Karate
PADI Rescue Diver and Nitrox certified
Super hot wife, 3 cats: one weird looking Sphynx, one crazy fat Arabian Mau and one we are not sure about but not a whole lot smarter
nineballwizard on PS4 Call of Duty games

/l ,[_____],
l----L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)-o-)_)

Proud to be Marshal with best club in UAE

tillybean
Advanced
Advanced

Post by tillybean »

Hi 9ball

Not sure what is happening - I just registered another team so it was working okay for me.

Perhaps if you clear your history and cache and try again?

Sam
Tillybean / Sam

050 130 2128

9ball
Advanced
Advanced

Post by 9ball »

Trying to register the winning team, but when I get to the point where I have to enter the team's name it says it is already taken, I must log-in. I log-in with our name and password for last year, fine until then. But then I can not register. I empty my cache, even reset my computer, does not work. WHat to do??
Spidertrax lift kit, Old Man Emu suspension, Mopar Cold Air Intake, extra radiator for transmission, Mickey Thompson Classic II wheels, KC lights, more stuff to come.
Predator cues for the pool table (Samsara for play, BK2 for break, Air for jump, Predator case)
Black Belt in Karate
Super hot wife, 3 cats: one weird looking Sphynx, one crazy fat Arabian Mau and one we are not sure about but not a whole lot smarter

/l ,[_____],
l----L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)-o-)_)

tillybean
Advanced
Advanced

Post by tillybean »

9ball wrote:Trying to register the winning team, but when I get to the point where I have to enter the team's name it says it is already taken, I must log-in. I log-in with our name and password for last year, fine until then. But then I can not register. I empty my cache, even reset my computer, does not work. WHat to do??

Let me check. Are you free for a telephone call in say one hour?
Tillybean / Sam

050 130 2128

akhateeb

Post by akhateeb »

9ball wrote:Trying to register the winning team, but when I get to the point where I have to enter the team's name it says it is already taken, I must log-in. I log-in with our name and password for last year, fine until then. But then I can not register. I empty my cache, even reset my computer, does not work. WHat to do??
Maybe this is a message that you shouldn't join & let others take their turn :lol:
Every man dies ... Not every man REALLY lives!
Ayman 0508144630
[*] Audi A6 for the lovely wife...
Total Trips since Sep 2012 : 54 Trips
Last updated: 25-NOV-2013

9ball
Advanced
Advanced

Post by 9ball »

tillybean wrote:

Let me check. Are you free for a telephone call in say one hour?
Sorry just came back home now, we were out kayaking in the mangrooves. Just tried once more, same problem.
Black Belt in Karate

/l ,[_____],
l----L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)-o-)_)

9ball
Advanced
Advanced

Post by 9ball »

Never mind Sam, for some reason I was able to get through and it worked. So team Whassup is now registered. Sorry guys, I want to appologize in advance on behalf of our team for all the shattered dreams and hopes the other teams may have to win this competition. :lol:
Black Belt in Karate

/l ,[_____],
l----L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)-o-)_)

Zayed89

Post by Zayed89 »

That I did not get on the team on this day

Do you can be no someone wants complete team????

Zayed89 * * * * 0563316166 Luxes 2oo4

My name in Faceboock (( Zayed Al Ameer )) OR (( z077@hotmail.com ))

tillybean
Advanced
Advanced

Post by tillybean »

zayed89 wrote:That I did not get on the team on this day

Do you can be no someone wants complete team????

Hi Zayed

I responded on your post in chit chat saying please let me know if you wish me to add you here : http://www.ad4x4.com/club/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=15682
Tillybean / Sam

050 130 2128

Dune_Phantom
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Dune_Phantom »

akhateeb wrote:
Maybe this is a message that you shouldn't join & let others take their turn :lol:
Heh heh! You do have some wishful thinking ;). It will b nice to see the runner-ups from last cup being defeated :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Phantom - Ghost Who drives in the Dunes...:mrgreen: :D

tillybean
Advanced
Advanced

Post by tillybean »

Deadline is very close now for DesNav so please register your teams asap.
Tillybean / Sam

050 130 2128

9ball
Advanced
Advanced

Post by 9ball »

»Hey Sam, as I mentionned in another thread, when I registered our team I got an e-mail saying I had to download the attachement and fill it out and bring it to the Desnav, but there was no attachement to the e-mail.
Black Belt in Karate

/l ,[_____],
l----L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)-o-)_)

tillybean
Advanced
Advanced

Post by tillybean »

9ball wrote:»Hey Sam, as I mentionned in another thread, when I registered our team I got an e-mail saying I had to download the attachement and fill it out and bring it to the Desnav, but there was no attachement to the e-mail.

Hi

I replied on the other thread to say that the attachment is the disclaimer which needs to be completed and signed, but we will have them on the day for you to do, so no worries.
Tillybean / Sam

050 130 2128

tillybean
Advanced
Advanced

Post by tillybean »

Dear All

Final chance to get your team registered for DesNav 2013. This wonderful event will be taking place on Friday 22 February.

If you are still looking for a team, let me know. If you still need to register your team, then please do so asap. If you are still thinking about it then make up your mind and get registered! :lol:

See everyone somewhere in the sand on Friday.

Any problems, please call me 050 130 2128.

Sam
Tillybean / Sam

050 130 2128