Breaking News ... The Intermediates!

Club Parties, Anniversaries, meetings, and official events
akhateeb

Post by akhateeb »

Breaking News:

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Team "The Intermediates" decides to snatch the cup!
________________________________________________________________________________________________

After thorough discussion, and evaluating all other competitors, The Intermediates decided that the registered teams so far present a bunch of great guys that we will have fun to beat in this desert skirmish ::mgun: .

Armed with our selection of cars, skills, and above all, enthusiasm and thirst to sand, dust, and oil, we decided to win this cup, and show everyone what The Intermediates are made of! :mafia:

Polish the cup please, DesNav 2013... The Intermediates are here! :twisted:

The Winners: :party1:
Tamer Abu Elsaad, Amjad Najjar, and Ayman Alkhateeb.

Let the best team prevail!

PS: I hope I can edit/delete my posts if the need arises :BE: :mrgreen:

[*] 2014: Nissan Xterra 2014.. Stock except the front bumper..
[*] 2013-2014: Wrangler TJ, 3" Lift, Borla Catback, Roll Cage, Warn Bumpers & Winch, 2 ARB Lockers.. we're almost there!!
[*] 2012-2014: Infinity QX4, OME coils & Shocks around 20 mm additional height, 265x70x16 Cooper AT3 tires, custom pathy bumper, K&N filter ... !
[*] Audi A6 for the lovely wife...
Total Trips since Sep 2012 : 54 Trips
Last updated: 25-NOV-2013

Zayed Ali Capitano

Re: Breaking News ... The Intermediates!

Post by Zayed Ali Capitano »

good luck ... i will be very happy ;) ;) ;)
My Life .... My Rules
Total trips: from 17/02/2012 up to date = 102trips(mashallah)

Guevara
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Guevara »

Take it easy guys. Safety in driving should be your first priority. Have fun

G
Mobile 056 1205601
X Terra Off Road 2009 - PRG 2.5" Lift Kit - AOR LED lights

akhateeb

Post by akhateeb »

Ok...

first of all, this is kinda embarrassing ... i thought i'm writing a reply to the team announcements thread, not a complete new one :shock:

Anyways, don't worry dear Guevara, we will snatch the cup safely & from distance, ... i have a 9m snatch starp, and I'm working on my cowboy skills :mrgreen: :lol:
Every man dies ... Not every man REALLY lives!
Ayman 0508144630

akhateeb

Post by akhateeb »

Zayed Ali wrote:good luck ... i will be very happy ;) ;) ;)
Thanks Dear, looking forward to meet you ;)
Ayman 0508144630

Abdul Qadir
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Abdul Qadir »

Aymen dear to grab the cup you need to go very near to it not to pull with 9 M snatch, any how if you put a hook to a snatch and try to pull it the idea is great, but I wish from depth of my heart the safety and joyful return of all my family from the desert. :)

The way we see the problem is the problem.

Jo
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Jo »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The lunatics have taken over the asylum

Dune_Phantom
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Dune_Phantom »

akhateeb wrote:Ok...

first of all, this is kinda embarrassing ... i thought i'm writing a reply to the team announcements thread, not a complete new one :shock:

Anyways, don't worry dear Guevara, we will snatch the cup safely & from distance, ... i have a 9m snatch starp, and I'm working on my cowboy skills :mrgreen: :lol:
hilarious. :twisted: great to see you guys participate. Nice way to spice things up again. But alas all in vain. The only thing you will lasso is the empty sand dune tops for we will have already picked up the cup ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Phantom - Ghost Who drives in the Dunes...:mrgreen: :D

Saif1
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Saif1 »

I suggest to make sure we have enough cups for all the teams so no one will need to use his snatch :mrgreen: :lol:

Mummies team is participating for the food not for the cup :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:

Guys we are coming to enjoy meeting with our family from AD 4X4 in desert & come back all safely to on road life.

Finally to be more serious: We will let you take pictures beside our cup if you wanted.......... 10 AED per photo :D :D
Saif
Prado SWB V6

"Leadership cannot be given... It must be Earned... It cannot be taken... You loose it by lack of performance"

azzamy
Advanced
Advanced

Post by azzamy »

Desert Storm wrote:I suggest to make sure we have enough cups for all the teams so no one will need to use his snatch :mrgreen: :lol:

Mummies team is participating for the food not for the cup :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:

Guys we are coming to enjoy meeting with our family from AD 4X4 in desert & come back all safely to on road life.

Finally to be more serious: We will let you take pictures beside our cup if you wanted.......... 10 AED per photo :D :D

Looool
Jk 2012 , 0556533581
Addicted To Desert !

akhateeb

Post by akhateeb »

Mosalf wrote: hilarious. :twisted: great to see you guys participate. Nice way to spice things up again. But alas all in vain. The only thing you will lasso is the empty sand dune tops for we will have already picked up the cup ;)
You can try my friend.. You can try! :twisted:
Ayman 0508144630

akhateeb

Post by akhateeb »

Desert Storm wrote: Mummies team is participating for the food not for the cup :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:
I think we can reach to a mutual gentlemen agreement here.. Put a price!
Desert Storm wrote: Finally to be more serious: We will let you take pictures beside our cup if you wanted.......... 10 AED per photo :D :D
If you & Azzamy mean that white cup with "Hardware & Software Engineered to Work together" on the side then thank you, I have plenty of them :D

Watch out ya red team.. Your titles are of no use here! :twisted: .. The desert is the final battlefield & there we shall meet with our destiny!
Ayman 0508144630

Saif1
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Saif1 »

akhateeb wrote:
Desert Storm wrote: Mummies team is participating for the food not for the cup :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:
I think we can reach to a mutual gentlemen agreement here.. Put a price!
Desert Storm wrote: Finally to be more serious: We will let you take pictures beside our cup if you wanted.......... 10 AED per photo :D :D
If you & Azzamy mean that white cup with "Hardware & Software Engineered to Work together" on the side then thank you, I have plenty of them :D

Watch out ya red team.. Your titles are of no use here! :twisted: .. The desert is the final battlefield & there we shall meet with our destiny!
If you are looking for my answer, please open the page of "DesNav 2013 winners" & you will find the answer under the following header: "mummies decided to wake up cuz they needed to have their soft drink in a bigger cup!!"
As I told you we are coming for food only but forgot to tell you "for a lot of drinks as well" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Saif
Prado SWB V6

"Leadership cannot be given... It must be Earned... It cannot be taken... You loose it by lack of performance"

scotchyl
Marshal
Marshal

Post by scotchyl »

Guys, you crack me up. On first sight of the title my thought was we have some upgrades.

This post is the funniest thing I have read for a while, a great way to start a week of work.

Loving the spirit and fun you guys are showing although I am sure you are all keen to do your best.

As guevera says, the priority is being safe, and after that enjoy your day, whatever the goal is.

Look forward to seeing you there.
Focus on the future, that's where your life is going. Focus on the past and you will go nowhere.

Bado
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Bado »

you need to pass us first the I KNIGHTS also an Intermediate team we show no mercy with a lot of sport spirit and 100% safety the fun is on amigos :)))))

Peace On You All
George