all upgrade announcements here
AMJAD
Intermediate
Intermediate

looking for next star

Post by AMJAD »

hey marshals
can i know what happened for my upgrad
I have all tools and equipment required for my next upgrad level and my car is ok
my driving experience is more than newbie level need
so if you please upgrade me
:x :evil: :evil: :evil:

desert_hawk
Advanced
Advanced

looking for next star

Post by desert_hawk »

AMJAD wrote:hey marshals
can i know what happened for my upgrad
I have all tools and equipment required for my next upgrad level and my car is ok
my driving experience is more than newbie level need
so if you please upgrade me
:x :evil: :evil: :evil:
Dear Amjad,
Relax and take a deep breath, we have nothing against you nor anyone else, we have no interest in upgrading someone nor holding the upgrade from someone.
Waiting for an upgrade might be frustrating sometimes (I wasn't a marshal all my life ;) ), but there are lots of things to consider, most importantly and GENERALLY SPEAKING, safety is one of them.
I can't disclose things about any upgrade, but for example (and this is just an example about your case, not all of it) when I last saw you in a trip with me, long time ago, you did not have the required equipment for the next level, (hint: the snatch strap, you had a non elastic rope, although you were notified about this by several marshals), I don't know if things changed afterwards, you can request in the coming trip for the marshal to check your equipment (part of other things to check) and things can be taken from there.
Again, we have no personal interest with or against anyone.
Regards
Mo
FJCRUISER

Stars do not make a driver, the driver makes the stars.

Don't think how many moments in your life, just think how much life is there in a moment.