Searching for Account position

Birthdays, Celebrations etc...
Abdeslam
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Abdeslam »

Hi all,

A good friend of mine relocated to Dubai recently and is searching for an Account position in Dubai or Abu Dhabi.
She is Moroccan with a Dutch passport. Fluent in Arabic, French, Dutch and English.
Below a brief description of who she is and her responsibilities in previous job.
Please let me know if you have any lead for such a position.
Many thanks in advance!

Brief: An enthusiastic, reliable, ambitious and results-oriented professional accountant, with excellent knowledge of fundamental accounting principles and deep knowledge of finance. As a graduate with more than 10 year experience, I am excelling in working with teams to achieve set objective in time. I would like to join a reputable organization where I can apply my strong accountancy skills and expertise, and contribute to the success of the organization.

Responsibilities: Responsible for the accounting and financial administration. Directly manage and oversee the month-end closure procedures. Responsible for all accruals and prepayments, contribute to the yearly external audit process. Ensuring relevant financial information and clarifications are provided to auditors. Preparation of yearly cost budgets and forecast, preparation of periodic financial reports such as profit and loss, expense reports, cash flow reports, books of the monthly commission check of the ledger accounts, analyzing the monthly results, stock parameters, coaching and management of the accounting team, optimization of procedures by improving and standardizing financial processes and work instructions, deliver ad hoc reports/analyses, Oversee A/P function

Wasabi
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Re: Searching for Account position

Post by Wasabi »

Can you send her CV to :

christophe.perringerard@ihg.com

THX

Wasabi
We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend

Abdeslam
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Abdeslam »

Thanks Wasabi. CV sent.

Abdeslam/JK/050-2471116