Newbie From Turkiye!

Birthdays, Celebrations etc...
aybarssurucu

Newbie From Turkiye!

Post by aybarssurucu »

Dear All,

I moved to UAE from Turkiye in September and located in Abu Dhabi. I'm more into motorcycles but as a generosity from my company, I have a Jeep Sahara Unlimited; a bit old but maybe can handle some social trips along the country.

Every year I was riding minimum 10.000Kms over remote tracks with my moto. Nowadays I'm searching also if there are riders to join for some rally type riding.

Hope to meet soon in an event.

Aybars Oge Surucu

bawi_6

Newbie From Turkiye!

Post by bawi_6 »

Dear Mr Aybars , welcome to the family . You are in the right place .
Please check the daily post in the website there will be Anit and newbie trip you can register with your name and car type and mobile .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haitham Alaqrabawi
Jeep Wrangler

PHARAOH
Management
Management

Newbie From Turkiye!

Post by PHARAOH »

Aybars, welcome to the Abu Dhabi and to our lovely family AD 4x4.... I'm a biker too but I ride a Cruiser so won't be able to catch up with you on the rally track lol...
But hope to see you with your Jeep on the sand soon ..

Sent from my HTC Desire 828 dual sim using Tapatalk
Khaled Hassan
+971 52 677 3115
pharaoh@ad4x4.com

Proud AD 4X4 Marshal
Proud Jeeper
YJ 1995
TJ 1999
XJ 2000
KK 2008
JKU 2016

'Once you get into the desert, there's no going back. And, when you can't go back, you have to worry only about the best way of moving forward. The rest is up to Allah.'

Denise
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Newbie From Turkiye!

Post by Denise »

Welcome to our family

senol
Advanced
Advanced

Post by senol »

Hello Aybars,

My name is Senol, I am glad to see you with us I f you are into motorbikes I am the right person I own motocross bike and Harley Davidson :? which is not proud as much as my yamaha :lol: aaaand AD4X4 is right place to learn everything about desert.

call me and lets talk about 0566898078

See you soon.
LET'S HAVE SOME FUN

aybarssurucu

Post by aybarssurucu »

bawi_6 wrote:Dear Mr Aybars , welcome to the family . You are in the right place .
Please check the daily post in the website there will be Anit and newbie trip you can register with your name and car type and mobile .
Thank you for your warm welcome :sun3:
PHARAOH wrote:Aybars, welcome to the Abu Dhabi and to our lovely family AD 4x4.... I'm a biker too but I ride a Cruiser so won't be able to catch up with you on the rally track lol...
But hope to see you with your Jeep on the sand soon ..
Thank you. I'm not that fast since I've never been ride on dunes! In Turkey, we have sandy tracks but not same with dunes. But very keen to try soon.
Denise wrote:Welcome to our family
Hi Denise, got your message from WhatsApp. I was in Al Wathba nearly all day; cycling event in morning. Afternoon, I went towards to Fossile Dunes and evening cycling track again.
senol wrote:Hello Aybars,
My name is Senol, I am glad to see you with us I f you are into motorbikes I am the right person I own motocross bike and Harley Davidson :? which is not proud as much as my yamaha :lol: aaaand AD4X4 is right place to learn everything about desert.
call me and lets talk about 0566898078
See you soon.
Hi Senol,

Thank you for your warm welcome. I'm into motorbikes since 1991 :shock: But left MX after ride for 2 years. I have returned to off-road riding in 2012 with a Kawasaki KLX. No hard-enduro staff, not talented for that. But wide open tracks is my thing. I can ride all day without thinking :mrgreen:

I had a personal decision, until my probation period over; only basic fundamental expenses. When I pass it, will take look to 2nd hand motorbikes. I wish If I can find a Honda XR650R from old days with licence plate.

I'm messaging you now from WhatsApp.