King Shocks

Birthdays, Celebrations etc...
Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Re: King Shocks

Post by Bulldozer »

Thanx for the clarification, can i ask what do u mean by this "we use a second stand alone" :roll: :arrow: :idea: , I really like to see the permanent discount for AD4x4 as standard :( , same like all other members do within their shops to the AD4x4 family members :wink: ,thanx for proving my point with Frank, your merging with them will help a lot among off-roaders community
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

Tadmur

Post by Tadmur »

A second stand alone harness, is an independent wiring harness with its own fuses, relays and OBDII plug and is used for engine management only. this way the original harness will not be touched, it would still be running all the accessories, lights, and so on. we can use this harness to start and run the engine outside the car, like on an engine dyno for example. i guess that's why they call it stand alone. utilizing this harness improves the dependability of the engine, and keeps the conversion process reversible.

King shocks are under contract and they cannot sell Nissan shocks except through one supplier, so although i have very good relation with them and buy directly from them, i cannot get the Nissan shocks except through that supplier... he controls the price and he is offering this discount not me, I'm just passing it on. but i will do my best to get you guys excellent deals.

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

sorry Muhannad asking too many Q's? what about the headers intake manifold exhaust engine mounting.......etc. especially if u wanna re Do for registration renewal.
What I meant is Tadmur discount for Labour also, i know u ll do your best concerning the parts, thanx for all of the hard effort

Tadmur

Post by Tadmur »

No problem at all, we can even start a tech help thread if you want...
original exhaust is all packed and delivered to customer, we use block hugger headers from the states and fabricate the rest of the exhaust system locally.
intake is the same. the original is packed and we use a new one.
engine mounting: we have our own designed and fabricated brackets that allow us to install the engine on the original engine mounting location, therefore no cutting / welding is required at all.
once the conversion is complete, reversing is as easy as replacing a stock engine. all the old parts are retained..and again no cutting/welding/drilling on the chassis or any of the original parts.
I'll post some pictures Thursday of the completed project... :D

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

Thanx, TECH Help thread will be good idea, cheeers

Yamout

Post by Yamout »

ultramind wrote: they are doing some amazing stuff over there , I've seen it myself , I've been dealing with Tadmur since almsot 2 years and they've never let me down .

once again it's great to have you here Muhannad :cheers:
+1
Mohammad Yamout
050-5888591

"If you can't convince them, confuse them"

ME4WD
Advanced
Advanced

Post by ME4WD »

Well chaps I'd like to say owning a KING-shocks-equipped JK is second to none. Mohanad/Tadmur did my JK suspension and I'm a proud owner to be the 1st JK ever built to use FULL KING SHOCKS thanks to Tadmur. They did a great work and the car could almost rally with these :lol:

On the merger deal, Both Sami and I (Desert fun and 4WDME merged) and without Tadmur in the picture, however we do have strategic and fraternal relations with Tadmur and we will continue as Mohanad said to work together in this path giving you more options to chose your preferred workshop of choice. If you have any further questions, feel free to email us on info@aev.ae
GPS: N 25 09.488 E 055 13.866
Emai : info@aev.ae

Tel : +971-4-3307152 Fax : +971-4-3307162

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

very good product guys
Are the kings comes with coils as well as a package or you buys seperately
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

Tadmur

Post by Tadmur »

Springs or lift kits are separate

on Nissans there is no need to replace them.

Tadmur

Post by Tadmur »

sorry guys, no pictures for the TJ projects because the car is out getting the exhaust and mufflers fixed.
will be back in a couple of days.