Hard Top Storage

Chit Chat about general subjects.
Snappy
Advanced
Advanced

Hard Top Storage

Post by Snappy »

Afternoon All,

I am toying with the idea of getting a soft top for Betsy. But I have no where to store the hard top, does anyone have any suggestions? free or very cheap would be great!

thanks!
Mob: 0552899973

Current Wheels:

JKU Sahara 2014, 2.5" Mopar lift with Fox shocks, 1.18" wheel spacers, Sumo Springs Bump stops front and back, 285 x 70 x 17 Cooper AT3 tyres, 10th Anniversary Rubicon front bumper, truck lite LED head lights, LED spots and light bar, reinforced front Axle, AEV (Original!) Tyre carrier with 39l jerry can, Bestop Trex Top NX, mounted ARB single compressor and adorned with my lovely Warn 9.5CTi winch !

[/u][/color]

mamoun
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Hard Top Storage

Post by mamoun »

Snappy wrote:Afternoon All,

I am toying with the idea of getting a soft top for Betsy. But I have no where to store the hard top, does anyone have any suggestions? free or very cheap would be great!

thanks!

why don't you store it in the under ground parking ( your spot ) where you never use
+971509988737
Stock JKU

Snappy
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Snappy »

Yeah I have thought about that Mamoun but the spaces aren't allocated, I will check with the office and see if they agree! Then I would only need a small army of people to help me take it off! Lol!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Current Wheels:

JKU Sahara 2014, 2.5" Mopar lift with Fox shocks, 1.18" wheel spacers, Sumo Springs Bump stops front and back, 285 x 70 x 17 Cooper AT3 tyres, 10th Anniversary Rubicon front bumper, truck lite LED head lights, LED spots and light bar, reinforced front Axle, AEV (Original!) Tyre carrier with 39l jerry can, Bestop Trex Top NX, mounted ARB single compressor and adorned with my lovely Warn 9.5CTi winch !

[/u][/color]

mamoun
Advanced
Advanced

Post by mamoun »

Snappy wrote:Yeah I have thought about that Mamoun but the spaces aren't allocated, I will check with the office and see if they agree! Then I would only need a small army of people to help me take it off! Lol!

no worry I have huge army here to help, just let me know if you wanna do it
+971509988737
Stock JKU

Dune Rider
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Dune Rider »

Good morning Snappy,
if u like i can put it in my aprtment in dubai, since i only use it duering the weekends foe going offroading, and i will be away for 2 month during july and august.
plz let me know friday , when we meet for the trip.
NISSAN VTC SWB 2015 & NISSAN VTC LWB 2016

Snappy
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Snappy »

Good morning Dune Rider, thanks for your kind offer, I will check with my building today and otherwise will speak with you on Friday.

Current Wheels:

[/u][/color]

Dune Rider
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Dune Rider »

Good Afternoon all
@snappy , u r welcome any time .
NISSAN VTC SWB 2015 & NISSAN VTC LWB 2016

Gladiator
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Gladiator »

If you pay me DH500/a month.. i will ask the owners of the 2 tops am storing in my garage to take them out .. :D :D :lol:
:mrgreen:
Gladiator
-------------------------------

NEVER DOUBT YOURSELF
WALK AWAY WHEN REQUIRED