Who's Bukhamis Boss?

Chit Chat about general subjects.
surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

Iguana, my dear friend, check out my new avator, i have a partner (fearuae's brother) whom i will bring with me if i go in a trip with you, we work as a team, so we will beat you up and leave you with your broken jeep in the desert.

fearuae, bukhamis has taken all the stickers with him, if he makes it and be able to walk again after the being beaten today i will take them on the GN fun drive on the 8th and pass them to your brother. I guess i will take one, your brother will take one and one will remain for you.

Otherwise come with us to GN fun drive and take them your self (in your car or mine).
The jeeper is back.

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

So now tha languaga has changed, you and your friend will beat me ha? OK .. Now we should start the real thing. :evil: :evil: I will beat your, break your Turbo, put sugar in your Mustang petrol tank and beat Bukhamis, put him in your house and call the police to tell them that the poor Bukhamis is missing. They will find him at your house and put you in jail. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Fearuae's brother, I will give him a sticker. He will be my friend :lol: :lol: :lol:

So you don't want us to search again for Bukhamis boss and close this thread?
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

iguana wrote:So now tha languaga has changed, you and your friend will beat me ha? OK .. Now we should start the real thing. :evil: :evil: I will beat your, break your Turbo, put sugar in your Mustang petrol tank and beat Bukhamis, put him in your house and call the police to tell them that the poor Bukhamis is missing. They will find him at your house and put you in jail. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Fearuae's brother, I will give him a sticker. He will be my friend :lol: :lol: :lol:

So you don't want us to search again for Bukhamis boss and close this thread?
Man, the stickers are giving you serious advantage, i might as well print my own and give all the people around me. As i told you earlier, bukhamis was beaten up by his boss and now he cant talk or move out of his house.

i thought this thread was created by you to find the truth, now you know, if anyone else is interested we will tease him too
:lol:
The jeeper is back.

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Yes I know, but I like to keep the thread going. There are some nice jokes over here specially from fearuae.

YES I KNOW WHO IS THE BOSS

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

iguana wrote:Yes I know, but I like to keep the thread going. There are some nice jokes over here specially from fearuae.

YES I KNOW WHO IS THE BOSS
then we will wait for bukhamis to tell us his side of the story (if he can lift his finger to type)
The jeeper is back.

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Hi there

Post by FearUAE »

boss iquana, dont worry about my elder brother, he is soo friendly, but dont get him upset like what i do usually.........

surfer, i will try to be there just to prove to iquana that i am a better driver than you with your turbo....get your patrol ready for the poor jeep rider (newbie) fearuae.........!

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Hi there

Post by surfer »

FearUAE wrote:boss iquana, dont worry about my elder brother, he is soo friendly, but dont get him upset like what i do usually.........

surfer, i will try to be there just to prove to iquana that i am a better driver than you with your turbo....get your patrol ready for the poor jeep rider (newbie) fearuae.........!
My dear fearuae, im not trying to corner you here, i just want you to overcome your FEAR of desert driving (nice one, what do you think), so see you at the meeting point at 6am on 8/dec.
The jeeper is back.

bukhamis
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by bukhamis »

I have an idea. Who is bukhamis ex-boss?
BuKhamis

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

No. I have a better one. Is Bukhamis a boss now? and how does his employees feel about him? Lets hear comments from etisalat people.

By the way comments like his a great boss and he is so friendly and we love him will not take you anywhere OK. No guaranteed promotion over here.

bukhamis
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by bukhamis »

I dedicate the following song to my boss:

Bad Boss bad Boss what are you gana do when they know about you

He does not know to drive.........................and he owns a car or two
He wants me dead or a live.......................and he broke my bumper too

BuKhamis

bukhamis
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by bukhamis »

iguana wrote:No. I have a better one. Is Bukhamis a boss now? and how does his employees feel about him? Lets hear comments from etisalat people.

By the way comments like his a great boss and he is so friendly and we love him will not take you anywhere OK. No guaranteed promotion over here.

Yes I am a boss. And my team loves me. Surfer, stay out of this.
BuKhamis

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

Who said he is good he said half of the truth :badidea: , we need to hear it from someone dosnt like u but not bias also, :grr: what do u say Surfer
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

Bulldozer wrote:Who said he is good he said half of the truth :badidea: , we need to hear it from someone dosnt like u but not bias also, :grr: what do u say Surfer
man, anyone working for bukhamis, his mother doesnt love him (da3ia 3alaih) :lol:
The jeeper is back.

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Bukhamis....

Post by FearUAE »

I need to meet you On sunday to see if what surfer saying is right or not.....O.K
surfer dont worry man, i will take of things here if Etisalad do not fire me by that time......!!!

overboost
Advanced
Advanced

Post by overboost »

bukhamis wrote:I dedicate the following song to my boss:

He does not know to drive.........................and he owns a car or two
He wants me dead or a live.......................and he broke my bumper too

nice song bu khamis, it would be nice if you have background sound like crashing bumper ;) by the way does your boss has a toy jeep car :oops: