Next ANIT trip

Chit Chat about general subjects.
JuanC

Next ANIT trip

Post by JuanC »

Hi Gentlem@n

I just join to your club, and I went trough the posts about the rules, the grades howe to join the trips.... lot of usefully information.

The point is, I am "stuck" I would like to join to any newbie trip, BUT I should do first the ANIT trip, and unfortunately I don't see any ANIT trip for January.....

Is there any way I can join to a newbie trip, with the ANIT pending in my history....??

Thanks a ton!

JC

Uristier
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Next ANIT trip

Post by Uristier »

Hi Juan and welcome to AD4x4.

Yes it is possible to join a Newbie trip prior doing the ANIT. If there is no ANIT you may register in a Newbie trip. It is the Marshal's decision, depending on the trip posted, to accept you in a trip. Just try it out.

Gladiator
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Gladiator »

JuanC wrote:Hi Gentlem@n

I just join to your club, and I went trough the posts about the rules, the grades howe to join the trips.... lot of usefully information.

The point is, I am "stuck" I would like to join to any newbie trip, BUT I should do first the ANIT trip, and unfortunately I don't see any ANIT trip for January.....

Is there any way I can join to a newbie trip, with the ANIT pending in my history....??

Thanks a ton!

JC
Keep your eyes open.. in 2 weeks I will post ANIT trip :D
:mrgreen:

Scorpionita
Marshal | PR and Media
Marshal | PR and Media

Post by Scorpionita »

Gladiator wrote:
JuanC wrote:Hi Gentlem@n

Thanks a ton!

JC
Keep your eyes open.. in 2 weeks I will post ANIT trip :D
:mrgreen:
I am in :mrgreen:
Scorpion is another word of Legend

We are Big
We are Professional
We are Perfect
SIMPLY WE ARE AD4x4

Will remain AD4x4 PROUD member and Marshal